The stranger

As Yuuri drank his rum he saw a male sit beside him. "Hey there. Your Yuuri Katsuki right?" The male asks. Yuuri couldnt really see much of the male. The man was wearing a jacket, suit maybe under, and a hood. All that Yuuri could see was blue icy eyes which only reminded him of Viktor. "Umm....yeah." Yuuri says. He swirled the ice around the yellow like substance that was left in his cup. He then drank it after a bit. "Bartender fill this mans cup?" He asks. "Its on me." He says.

Yuuri wondered why he felt like he was betraying Viktor just by having a drink with this man. "Im sorry...i shouldnt..." He says. "Come on. Just drink and talk." The man says. "I-I guess I could do that..." he says to him. He then let the bartender fill his drink. "Im your new coach. The name is Vik Romin." He says with a smile. Yuuri froze as he felt tears fall diwn his cheeks. 'Vik....almost like...Viktors...." he mumbled. "Lets do our best to get you to win that trophy!" He says. The males blue eyes shining beautifully as he looked into Yuuri's honeydew eyes.

Yuuri drinks the rum and looked at the male more. "Lets get you home..." the man said to him. Yuuri knodds after he finished his drink. He was a lightweight so he was a bit drunk. All he could think of was Viktor. His heart ached and wanted to see Viktor. "I dont know why...but I still want to be with him..even if he doesnt want me." He says quietly.