Heading home.

Yuuri saw the car as the window rolled down. His mother had a sad expression on her face as she looked at him. "Yuuri....get in honey." She says. Yuuri got into the car as he then closed the door. The memories of Viktor and him were as if they were leaving him. "Im so sorry honey..." She said. Yuuri looked at the snow as he cried again. "Viktor loved this time of year..." he spoke softly.

Yuuri wondered if this was really was what Viktor wanted. "Mom...are we going back?" He asks softly. "Yes sweetie...were going home.." She says. "What about...the competition?" He asks. "We have to have you meet your coach back home." She says. 'It wont be the same....without Viktor...' He thinks. Yuuri saw the plane and got out of the car where they parked. His heart was aching as he wondered how long Viktor has not loved him. He went with his mom to the airplane when their bags were checked then loaded in the plane.

Yuuri sat in the seat beside his mother and wondered what life was going to be like. He looked at the ring he was holding. He put on headphones as he listened to the song "You couldn't have loved me better." He cried until he fell asleep, and the plane began to take off. Once the plane got to Japan, Yuuri got off the plane with his mom. They grabbed their luggage while their car was parked in the lot. He remembers the words Viktor said "Someone will love you." He held the ring tighter in his hands. "I wanted you to love me....to be with me forever..." He whispers.