01 | Cursed?!

I woke up by the loud and annoying sound of my alarm clock.

"Ugh Sana! Your alarm clock ruined my dream with Dahyun!" Momo whined and stood up to shut my alarm. I on the other hand was sleep walking towards the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Mina said as she gave me a bowl of cereals. "Mina, you're already up?" I said with my sleepy tone.

"I-i'm going to meet with Chaeyoung later, we're going to work on our chemistry project." I saw how Mina blushed while telling me this.

"Mina where's my cereals?" Momo asked while sleep walking and almost hit the wall. "Aish! Here!" Mina placed Momo's bowl on the table.

The three of us live together in our apartment near school. We're basically like sisters, they've been my bestfriends since Middle School. Now that we're in college, it feels good knowing our friendship is still strong.

After breakfast, me and Momo took turns on using the bathroom. We wore our uniforms, grabbed our bags and walked towards school.

We heard a honk behind us which startled us. "Omg call the animal control, there are animals running loose!" One of the mean girls said while slowly driving along us.

"Do we look that ugly?" Mina asked "W-we're not ugly, they're just jealous because we have the brains and the beauty!" I said while cheering Mina up.

"I wish we were beautiful" I heard Momo and Mina mumble and sighed.

We didn't mind our haters and continued walking to school. We were about to enter the classroom, but I bumped into, ugh Tzuyu!

"Good morning Bigfoot!" He said teasingly before entering the classroom.

"Wow. What a gentleman! Didn't your mom teach about manners!?" I shouted.

"Oooohhh." Everyone said, it was as if were rap battling.

"Why should he? You three don't even look like ladies." One of his friends said and everyone bursted into laughter.

His eyes landed on me and he smirked before sitting down.

"What is the commotion about? You three get to your seats." Our professor entered the room.

I feel so unlucky, not only am I classmates with Tzuyu, he's also my seatmate!

During class discussion, I dropped my pen. Out of all places it had to fall, it had to be under Tzuyu's chair?! Ugh! Why do I feel so cursed.

There's no way I'm asking him to get it for me. I crouched from my seat to get it. But as I was about to grab it, Tzuyu kicked the pen farther.

"Oops." He sarcastically said before smirking. "Miss Minatozaki! What are you doing?!" The prof caught me.

I heard everyone snort. "You too Mister Son! Both of you to detention!"

"What?!" Both of us shouted at the same time.

He made us get out of the room. "I hate you Tzuyu." I mumbled but I made it loud enough for him to hear, I walked away to the the detention room.

For the whole day, Tzuyu didn't do or say anything that bothered me, Momo and Mina. Psh. Good!

"How was detention?" Momo asked worriedly. "I'm fine."

"How did you feel with Tzuyu?"

"Uh, horrible of course!" I said while crossing my arms. "But you can't deny that he's so handsome!"

"Yah but-"

"You agree his handsome? That's new." Mina cut me off.

"Never in the entire world will I fall like a jerk like Tzuyu!" I shouted. Both Momo and Mina froze. They were pointing to look behind me.

I turned around and saw Tzuyu, his arms in his pockets, his face was emotionless. "It's not my loss, it's yours." He mumbled as he walked passed us.

My loss? How is it my loss?? Tch. That guy is so full of himself!

~

School's dismissed, the three of us headed home. We entered the apartment and found the whole place in mess!

"Someone stole our toaster!" Momo panicked. "Momo, we never had a toaster." Mina said.

"I checked the whole house, my stuff are complete, and so are yours."

"Guys look!" Mina saw a piece of pink sparkling paper on the ground.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

So the paper has a quote, and no clue of who could be the person who messed up the place.

Out of nowhere, pink sparkly smoke appeared.

"I am your fairy godmother, Jihyo!"

"Oh my goodness she's the thief!" Momo shouted. "No Momo, she's not!"

"Hi uh woman who randomly appeared, do perhaps know who broke into our house?" Momo asked.

Me and Mina just face-palmed ourselves.

"Enough questions! I am here to grant you your wish! You three want to be beautiful don't you?"

Momo and Mina looked enthusiastic, I actually never wished I was beautiful. It was enough for me to be like this, at least I'm smart.

"Yes!" The two of them squeeled. "Momo, Mina, think about it. A random woman randomly showed up in our apartment, she offers us something, won't you find that odd?!"

"I'm offering something, you never imagined."

"Oh yah what is it then?"

"You three will turn into beautiful goddessess, but you have 3 days! For the first two days, find a guy who you'll share true loves kiss. At the third day, you must share this kiss after dusk but before midnight."

How can we make a guy fall in love with us in less than 3 days?! That's impossible-

"Oh dear, I know you're thinking it's impossible. But you just have to dig deeper, and who knows, you might find a guy who is your one true love."

"I know there's a catch, what is it?"

"If you fail, the three of you will turn into ugly creatures, but if you succeed you will remain as beautiful goddesess forever!"

The three of us looked at each other. This isn't what I wanted, but it's what my bestfriends want.

And I actually want to feel beautiful for once.

"Deal!" We said in unison.

The three of us started floating and going around in circles. I got to see how my hideous looking fingers turned beautiful.

The next thing I knew, everything turned pitch black.