We tricked you

Dash's POV

    When I woke up I was in a glass circle. I don't know where I am, I looked around, I saw Mom, Dad, Violet, Uncle Loucis, and Aunt honey.

   But no Country, this made me panic, Vi was surrounded by electricity, Mom was in a very very cold room, Dad was in a room where he was buried.

  Uncle Loucis was just in a normal room with no water, so no ice, Aunt Honey was attacked by fire. It was all around her.

   Demi was in a super strong cage, that for sure she can't open. But I didn't see courtney.

  I got up and looked around, we were in are supersuits. Just then are kidnappers came out. It was Romeo, and Juliet.

   Of course there not dead. "So your all awake " we all became aware. They came in with a camera. They were of course going to broadcast this live to Courtney.

    "So just to keep this short, its payback for what Mimic did, so I thought 'Romeo what would be some good revenge on Mimic' " I was so mad.

  "Oh I know take her family" he laughed maniacally.

   He then turned the camera on and gave clues to I hope Courtney. My clue was given. Next it would be Violets.

     Courtney's POV

     We ambushed. Claw and I were surrounded by people who I assume work for Romeo. I looked at Claw, he smiled and got in a fighting stance, just then claws came out of his finger tips.

  I smiled and also got in a fighting stance. Just then the guys came at us, I stretched out of the way, I punched the guy who was coming at me.

   And just to make it better, I grew very big and crushed them. Claw was in awe when he saw me shrink back down to size.

      "Wow how did you do that" he asked and I answered "I can mimic powers, hence the name" he smiled.

   We left, I said "okay do you have a way of transportation " he shook his head. I nodded and made a portal. I then super speed right to where I pushed him to.

   Once I got there we looked for the next clue. Once I found it, a red substance made me pass out.

   When I woke up I was in a room with Claw. I looked down to see hand cuffs, but not ordinary ones, ruby ones.

   I looked around Claw was awake so I saw he had blue in his which I assumed to be water considering that he has cat powers.

     He looked at me, just then Romeo came in with guards, the guards picked us up and brought us to where my family was being kept.

     Once we got there, they picked us up. "Well look you found them" Romeo said referring to everyone in the room. I looked around and saw Dash, he looked at me woridy.

   I gave him a sorry look. Romeo said "well this is what you get" I looked at him confused.

   He grabbed my hair, right as the guards let me go. Romeo let me go as I fell to the ground. He said "put them in the cells" the guards nodded.

   They took off my cuffs. I regained strength and punched them. I quickly became invisible.

   They looked around for me. I looked over to Dash as I saw a padlock. I walked over to it and became visible. I used my super strength, I broke it and he came out.

   I became invisible, I went to all of the cages and let every superhero out.

   The last one was moms. She hugged me.

   I saw Romeo come in. I then made him teleport to me and Uncle Loucis froze him.

   "We should get out of here" I said to everyone.

We all left, I then said "it was great meeting you Claw and thank you for the help" Claw nodded and left.

   We all left, Dash Violet, Demi and I all took a ride in a force field. When we got home we all got dressed in are PJ's.

   We all went to bed. In the morning we are going to be talking.

    Time skip

     When I woke up, I got dressed for school.

     When I went downstairs there was a knock on the front door

     When I went downstairs there was a knock on the front door. I went to answer. When I opened the door Two people who I know where right in front of me.

    They were....

   Bahahaha I'm sorry this is the end of the story, but there will be another story of this so keep that in mind.

   Once again sorry cliffhanger I hate those.
Bye and go check out more stories of you really liked this one, so bye guys.