Hostage and saving

Dash's POV

   " we dont know you saved her remember" romeo said grabbing Courtney's face she giggled and said "really sssooo miyyy pllaaannnn wworkkedds " romeo walked over to the corner of the room and chuckled "I guess it did" courtney continued to laugh.

   "Whyyyy dddoooo IIIIIIII fffeeelll dyzzy " he said "that's the work of the dose that's a drug" she laughed and said " yyyooouuu kkkknnnooowew wwwhhen youuuy  goooow ttwwoos thhea deneettis aaannddn tthheeyyya gggiivem yyyouw llauughingga ggaasss IIII ffeewl fffunnnnny" courtney said getting quieter.

   Romeo came to her with another syringe and she jolted up. "Where am I " she said. It's like that brought her out of the daze. Romeo laughed and said " at are hidden house where your family, is never going to find" he said pointing to the screen almost like he knows that we're watching.

  "Hello, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Ms. Disappear, I have Mimic and If you want her back bring the girl" he said. Courtney's eyes widened and she said " No dont do that I'll be fine keep her safe-" Romeo turned to Courtney and put tape over her mouth.

  I stood up getting mad. Courtney continued to shake her head. Demi was crying and she said "this is my fault she could of left me there " I looked at her, and bent down to her level and hugged her.

  "What's the plan we have to get her back" I said, mom looked at Demi and said " hey Demi can you help us " Demi looked scared but she nodded.

  "Okay so we are going to give Demi to them, but once they give Courtney to use first, Violet will put a field around Demi and we will trap Romeo and Juliet " we nodded and the plan was set into motion...

  Courtney's POV

   "We are going to get the little girl " romeo said pulling a knife into veiw. I froze.

  He started ranting about how he was going to take over the world, and how I was going to die. I sighed.

  Juliet came in and said " The supers are here with the girl"she said looking at me. I sqwermed a lot. I started saying stuff, but I couldn't since there was tape over my mouth. I had tears in my eyes.

  Romeo came over to me and said "it was a deal"he said while untieing me. I yelled a bit. We walked out to the parking lot. " well well well look at who's here Mimic it's your family with Demi"he said laughing at the end. I struggled. I looked at my family with the death glare.

   Violet said to me telapathicly 'dont worry were not giving him Demi we have a plan' my eyes widen. He touched my face. I flinched.

   "Mimic first and then Demi" they nodded and pushed me over. I fell and Dash got me.

   "Alright now the little brat " mom said "Vi now!" Vi put a field around Demi that was a bubble that could move, I kicked the field and broke out of the chains. I took the tape off.

  I said "get behind me, this place is rigged to explode " before they could get behind me it exploded.

  I put multiple fields around them except for me.
When it was done. The fields come off. I feel Demi shaking me. Getting me awake. I slowly woke up seeing everyone around me. I slowly got up only to be tackled down by Demi, and Dash. I laughed but winced.they quickly stopped. I got up and said "well I'm glad you are all okay even though if you died I could have brought you back to life." They laughed I said "well Demi I think it's time for you to go home" I looked to her.

   She shook her head quickly and said "no no no I cant there going to hurt me I don't want to go to the basement, please I'm begging you". I got up and hugged her. I said "hey it's okay you dont have to okay its okay" I hugged her I looked at mom.