Mom's New Job pt2.

Dash's POV

   "Sorry please follow me" the waiter trailed off as she brought us to are table. "So what can I start you off to drink ", she asked us. " water for all of us please " Dad said.

   Courtney is tense I  asked her before the waiter came back, " Courtney what's wrong" and she looked at me with a scared but tense look and said "shes the one who punched me" I looked at dad.

  Dad looked mad and then I said "sophie punched you shes a 7th grader" Dad looked a lot more angrier. "Dad don't play it cool okay" Dad nodded trying to calm down.

  Sophie came back and poured are drinks" I'm sorry for the long wait " she looked at me with a creepy smile. To be honest I'm scared of her but tomorrow I'm going to stick up for my sister" so what can I get you all to eat" we looked over the menu I'm going to get meatloaf, vi got spaghetti, dad got a steak, and Courtney got soup.

  "Okay we will get that for you it will be a while" we nodded and she left. When she left Courtney who looked like she was going to pass out let out some air. I hugged her and she sighs heavily.

   As we wait, Courtney's black eye and busted lip got better every minute. When Sophie came back she had lipstick on her lips and she had ate food. She gave Dad his food, Vi next, me, and then Courtney.

   When she was done she said "hope you enjoy your meals and I will be right back with your check " she turned and left. Courtney barely ate her food. We were watching her eat quietly.

  Sophie came back with the check, and something else. It was a note and she gave it to me. It said 'call me' it read her number I just shrugged and put it away on the table. Dad payed for are food and we left.

   On are way out Sophie gave me a wink. That creeped me out. We quickly got to are car. When we got in there Courtney started to cry.

  I quickly started to hug her. She hugged me back and cried more. That made me mad that Courtney was scared of Sophie. I shushed her and she got quiete. I looked down she was sleeping that made me happy. I made sure she was comfortable.

  I looked at Dad and he smiled at the sight of her sleeping. We started to drive.

   When we got home I picked Courtney up, and brought her inside. I placed her in her room with Violet. When I put her down, Dad called and we went to do my homework. It was on desmails, and fractions.

I feel asleep on the table not getting any of this.

Bob's POV

  When we got home Dash put Courtney in her and Vi's room and came back down stairs to do homework. He didn't get how to do it he had a math book on the table.

  He was watching me while I was writing down the problem. Differently. Dash began "That's not the way they want us to do it...they want us to do it this way" he said picking up the book to show me how to do it. I was getting annoyed and through the pencil and little note book on the table and said "I dont know that way why would they change math" I said getting mad and Dash tried to say"no no dad its okay" I stood up and pointed at the notebook and yelled "WHY WOULD THEY CHANGE MATH THAT IS MATH" .

  Later Dash was asleep on the table when the phone rang. I picked it up.

  "Hello?"

  "Hi Honey how was your day"

   "It was good "

   "That's good how was Violet's day"

    "It was good"