Chapter 19

They got out of the car and quickly got in the building without making any noise. They hid behind big piles of boxes. They saw Elizabeth tied up, duct tape in her mouth, sitting in a chair next to that killer. She looked like she has been crying non stop because her makeup was ruined and her eyes were red and puffy. She also had some bruises. Alex and Abby felt bad seeing Elizabeth in that bad state.

"I will kill your little friend if you don't give me what I want." The man's voice sounded similar to the voices in her dreams. Hearing his voice made Alex shiver.

"What is it?"

"Alex."  When Alex heard her name she started to get scared. The guy sniffed and smiled an unpleasing smile.

"She's here", he sniffed again, "with a friend. Come out come out wherever you are", he sang.

They both came out from their hiding spot and went next to Michael.

"I told you to stay at home where it's safe", Michael said annoyed.

"Abby and I didn't want you to get hurt."

"You look beautiful in real life Alex", the guy complimented.

"Oh shut up", she responded.

"Feisty, I like it", he unpleasantly smiled again. "Oh by the way, I was the one who gave you the nightmares. You're welcome."

"You b-"

"Thank me later darling", he interrupted. Alex was getting angrier and angrier by the second. She wanted to punch him in the throat so bad but he probably was twice as strong than her and can rip her throat out in less than a second. She had to make a plan fast before her friend will get injured again or worse...killed.

"Now, let the fun begin", the guy exclaimed excitedly.

"You're crazy!" Alex spoke.

"Oh I know darling", he smiled creepily once again.