Chapter 9

After breakfast Alex went outside to look for Abby. Alex found her sitting on the same bench she sat yesterday.

"Hey Abby", Alex said.

"Hey", Abby replied back.

"What you doing".

"Just thinking."

"Oh..Are you ok?"

"Yeah," Abby smiled.

"Well if you need anything or anybody to talk to, I'm here", Alex grinned.

"Ok", Abby chuckled lightly. "I'm so lucky to have a best friend like you."

"Me too."

They both gave each other hugs. While they were hugging Michael came out.

"Hey girls."

"Hey", they both said.

"Abby, did you know that Alex can dance", Michael said while grinning widely.

"No", Abby responded.

"Well now you know", Michael said still grinning.

"Alex, you didn't told me you can dance."

"Well", Alex said blushing.

"Well one of these days you'll have to show me."

"Thanks a lot Mike."

"You're welcome", he chuckled.

Abby's smiled fade when she remembered something, "Uhh Mike can I talk to you in private."

"Sure."

Abby pulled him inside the mansion, leaving Alex outside. She was kind of confused but she let it slide. She wanted to hear their conversation so she tried her best to walk over there as quiet as possible.

"I think we should tell her now."

"I think not."

"Why not."

"I'm not ready. When are we going to tell her?"

"I've decided to tell her with you."

"Then can't you just wait a little longer?"

Abby was a little hesitant,"...Fine."

"Alrighty then. We should go back outside or Alex will think we ditched her", he slightly chuckled.

What secret, Alex thought.

They turned around and saw Alex but she didn't noticed. She got a bit startled when Michael opened the window slider.

"Were you ease dropping", Michael squinted his eyes.

"Uhh..no."

"I can tell that you're lying Alex."

Alex was quiet for about a minute. After that awkward silent moment she spoke up but quietly, "Yeah, I heard."

"What did you hear", Abby said.

"Umm... about a secret."

They both looked at each other with an worried and uncertain face. Abby whispered something to Michael's ear but Alex couldn't hear what sbe was saying, "We have to tell her Mike."

Michael was hesitant at first but he finally agreed, "Fine."

"What's going on?" Alex asked. 

"We should go inside", Abby ignored her. 

"What's going on", Alex asked again. 

Michael and Abby went inside and Alex followed them. They went to the living room.

"You should sit down, Alex", Michael rejoin.

"Guys you're scaring me. "What's going on?"

"Alex please sit," Abby said kind of annoyed.

Alex was too worried to sit, but she did it anyways, "Now are you guys are gonna tell me?"

They looked at each other, uncertain wether to tell her or not. About a minute, Michael decied to tell her the secret,"We're... vampires".