Chapter 8

The day went by very fast. Alex didn't noticed until she came out of the bathroom.

Night already, she thought.

She went back to her room and began reading again. Time flew by really fast. Alex put down the book and took a mental break. She looked at the clock and it read 12:00 AM.

"It was only nine. Hm time sure do fly when you're reading", Alex quietly said to her self.

Alex heard foot steps coming up the stairs. she was a little scared because the mansion was super quiet until it was interrupted. Alex heard knocking on Abby's door and also whispering. she tried her best not to ease drop but she couldn't help it. Alex wanted to hear what was Abby and the stranger's conversation about.

"When are you going to tell Alex your secret", Abby asked.

"When I'm ready", the person replied.

Alex knew who was the stranger was. It was Michael.

"And when is that going to be", Abby said in a irritated tone.

"...I don't know", Michael replied. "Wait a minute. When are YOU going to tell her your secret."

"Umm well you see...... I don't know", ethier Abby said in defeat.

"That's right. Quit worrying about me and worry about you. I will tell her when I'm ready."

"Ugh, fine."

"Alex told me about the dreams she has been having."

"Oh. What was it about."

"Me being a..."

"Oh, gosh."

"I know right."

"Well Mike I don't know what to say. We will talk about this another time, ok?"

"Alright. Good night."

"Good night", she smiled.

Abby closed the door and that was the end of their conversation. Alex had a confused face. She tried not to think about it, so she went back to reading the book. Alex decided that it was enough reading for today, she closed it, turned off the light, and went to sleep.

***

There was rows of dead people. The smell of flesh reaked. Alex gagged at the smell. At the end of the aisle was a big chair and there was a person sitting on it. The person signaled her to come forward. As Alex walked towards the person she had a better look on who it was,...Michael. For some odd reason, she was frightened of him. Michael could sense the fear in her.

"Don't be afraid darling. I wont bite", he smirked.

She stopped walking and she was in front of him. Her fear grew.

"If you become a vampire my love, we will be soulmates for eternity."

"Eternity?"

"Yes", he smiled wickedly and showed his fangs.

She wanted to run but she couldn't. She was so scared that couldn't even move a muscle. At lightning speed Michael was inches from Alex's face. Alex looked at his flaming red eyes. She saw the complete opposite of his orignal brown eyes. She didnt know what it was but it wasnt soft or was full of life or innocent. It was like if he was a stranger. Alex felt like she didnt knew him. Whatever it was she didnt like it, not one bit. Michael held her hands and his hands were cold. She let go of him.

"What's wrong baby girl", he smirked again.

"Your hands are-"

"Cold?"

She nodded slightly.

He chuckled at her."That's how you'll be once you become a vampire."

"What if I don't want to be a vampire."

"The time will come, love."

He got closer to her, he caressed her cheeks, he was still holding her cheeks, and he pressed his cold lips onto her warm lips. Alex had goosebumps.

Alex open her eyes wide. Her heart was pounding very hard. Thankfully the sun was out. She got ready and went downstairs.

"Good morning", a maid said smiling.

"Morning", Alex smiled back. "Where's Abby and Michael?"

"The girl is outside and Michael is at his dance studio."

"Thanks."

"You are very welcome ma'am."

"Uhh where's the studio?"

"Come with me."

"Ok."

Alex followed the maid. They stopped in front of a door. The maid knocked on the door.

"Come in", Michael said.

She opened the door. "She wants to see you."

"Ok. Thanks."

She smiled and walked away.

"Good morning beautiful", he smiled.

"Good morning," Alex blushed.

"Did you sleep good?"

"Yeah." She quickly changed the subject. "What were you doing?"

"Dancing."

"That's nice."

"Can you dance?"

"A little."

"Oh, nice."

"What song were you dancing?"

" 'Rythm Nation'."

"That's a really good song."

Michael smiled. He turned on the radio and replayed the song.

"Show me what you got, girl."

"I'm shy."

"Please, for me", he said with a cute pleading face.

"Ok", she chuckled.

She did some moves and Michael was shocked.

"I'm done", she giggled.

"Wow! That was so amazing."

Alex blushed again. "Thanks."

"You're welcome", he grinned.