Chapter 10

"You're a what!"

"Vampires", Abby replied.

Alex bursted out laughing. She laughed so hard that she had tears falling down her face.
"That's really funny guys", she wiped away her tears.

They had a serious look on their face. Alex stopped laughing when she noticed it.

She got serious and cleared her throat, "Prove it."

They did as what she told them. They showed their fangs.

"I-", Alex passed out before she even say anything.

"Alex", Abby exclaimed.

"Oh dear!...Is she going to be alright", Michael asked slighty worried.

"Yeah. She just passed out", she responded back.

Michael carried Alex to the couch bridal style. They both waited a few minutes for Alex to wake up. Alex slowly opened her eyes and saw two faces staring at her. She got a little startled.

"I just had the craziest dream that you both were vampires!"

"You weren't dreaming", Michael responded a little quiet.

Alex both looked at them back and forth. She was about to say something, but passed out again. Abby rolled her eyes and sped to the kitchen. She got back at lightening speed with a glass of cup of water on her hand.

"What are you going to do with that", Mike asked curiously.

"You'll see", Abby answered.

Abby splashed the water on Alex's face. Alex got up instantly. She was gasping for air.

"What the heck did you do that for", Alex asked angrily.

"You passed out on us twice", Abby replied calmly.

"Well, it ain't my fault!"

"Sorry that we made you pass out...twice", Michael chimed in, sounding a bit guilty.

"It's ok, I guess", she said, speaking normally. "So how come you're out in broad daylight?"

"With these rings", he answered. They showed her the rings that they were wearing.

"So, were those stories about how you got those rings made up?"

"Yes. We got them from a witch who is a very close friend of ours", answered Abby.

"Hmm. Welp, my whole life is a lie....."

"Is there anymore qustions for us", questioned Michael.

"Yes a whole bunch, but I'll asked them later 'cause right now I need to rethink about life."

Alex went upstairs confused, shocked, and frightened.

"Do you think she will still like us", asked Michael.

"I hope so", Abby replied.