Chapter 2

They got to front row before the other fans.

"You know I hate running!", Abby yelled at Alex.

"Sorry.", laughed Alex.

Abby rolled her eyes and smiled at Alex. She smiled back. They heard a loud noise and they turned to the stage quickly and saw Michael Jackson jumping out to the stage and in the background there was fire sparking behind him. The fans started to scream and chant his name. Alex and Abby were amazed at his glittery jacket, their eyes wide and mouth opened.

They looked at each other and began to laugh because of thier facial exppresion. Michael stood there about a minute and fans were screaming hysterically. The music started and Michael began to sing. The fans screamed even louder than before. Abby and Alex were screaming hysterically as well.

They danced and sang with him. After that, 'She's Out of My Life' began to play. On the middle part of the song, the guards took Alex out and they took her to the stage. She was face to face to Michael Jackson! Alex froze because she couldn't believe she was on stage with THE Michael Jackson. Her brain wasn't processing what was happening, so her body started reacting for her.

Alex cried. When he twirled her she cried even louder.

"I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!", she cried.

"I love you more.", he smiled.

When Alex heard those words coming out from her idol's mouth, her heart began to pound, her spine shivered down, she was in a state of shock, and she frozed again. The guards pulled her arm a little and Alex didn't bother to move, so they carried her back to her row.

"Are you ok, Alex?", Abby asked in a worried voice

Alex didn't talk for a minute. She regained her thoughts again and began to cry. Abby hugged her.

"Girl you're so lucky to get to be on stage with him."

Alex still cried. A few minutes later Alex stopped crying and enjoyed the rest of the concert. The concert ended and the girls were sad, but also happy. When they were about to leave two security guards asked them to go the backstage. The girls looked at each other with a shock expression on thier faces.