Cullen Truth Or Dare

~Cullen~Truth~Or~Dare ;D

Bella's P.O.V:

I heard Alice squeal from the kitchen and I groaned. That either means she's gonna drag us all to the mall for new clothes, or she figured out what game we all are gonna play.

I ran down the stairs at vampire speed to find everyone gathered in a circle including Carlisle, Esme, Renesmee, and Jacob. "Haaay Bella!" Alice said, "Right on time." "Thanks Alice," I said with a smirk "Oh wait lemme guess, Truth Or Dare?" "Well i see you've played this game long enough.." Alice said. Everyone laughed as I curled up in my regular place next to Edward. "Okay, who's first?" I asked. Emment cried " ME ME ME ME ME MEEE PLEASE!!! ALICE ME ME ME ME!!" "Fine Emment" Alice said pouting. "Its okay Alice, you'll get your turn soon enough" Edward said with a smirk. "Okay, Carlisle, Truth or Dare?" Emment asked. "Dare" Carlisle replied. "Okay, whenever one of us says "Carlisle", "Dad", or "Gramps", You have to give Esme a lap dance." Carlisle looked mortified. "LAP DANCE?!" He shrieked. "Yes lap dance" Emment said grinning "Or you have to show up at the hospital in a bear costume." "But I don't even know how to... Lap Dance" "Well I can show you how" Emment got up and left into the kitchen with Carlisle following behind. "Heh this is gonna get interesting.." Said Jasper. "Okay I'm going to go" Alice cried before anyone can say anything else. She turned to Jacob. "Okay Jake, truth or dare?" "Dare of course" Jake smirked. Edward laughed as Alice played her dare through her head. "I dare you, Dog Boy, to go to school dressed up as a bunny with a sign on your back that reads 'Wuv Bunnies From Outers Pace' and only take it off to go to the bathroom" Alice said grinning her evil grin."Consequences?" Jacob looked at her pleadingly. "You have to run around the block with a basket of carrots and chucking the carrots at people on the street." Alice said evilly. Jacob was close to tears. We all burst into laughter. He chose the run around the block. Just then Carlisle came back with Emmett and he went over to Esme. "Go on Gramps" Emmett smirked and Carlisle mouthed 'You will pay'. Carlisle began his Lap Dance on Esme and everyone was laughing so hard including Esme. When he was done Renesmee told him "Grandpa," Careful not to say his name, "Remind me never to sign you up to be a lap dancer EVER!" Everyone laughed, even Carlisle, "Yes Nessie, Grandpa will never become a Lap Dancer.I love my job as a doctor to give it up anyways" He said with a grin. "Since it is my turn.." He turned to Emmett "Truth or Dare?" He said with a grin. "Dare GRAMPS" Carlisle scowled and gave another Lap Dance to Esme. "I dare you to kiss Jasper for a whole minute" Carlisle grinned evilly when Emmett's and Jasper's face fell. "But why...me?! Why can't it be Edward?!" Jasper cried. "Because I heard you with the 'This is gonna get interesting' remark, and indeed this is going to get interesting, for all of us except for you and Emmett." Carlisle said with his finger pointing to his ear. "I'm not deaf." We all laughed as Emmett leaned to Jasper and kissed for a whole minute.

Jacob's P.O.V: