TELLIN YOU

RECAP: Her father said''WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO''.then maya looked at her mom and said''MOM I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING''.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widened is she really going to tell her mom I looked at her dad and he was on the verdge of tears I smirked at looked at her mom she was all ears then maya said''Mom dad''.I grabbed her hand and shook my head and mouthed''no''.She put her head down and her mom said''Dad what''.while looking at him he said nothing then maya said''DAD IS TAKING ME SHOPPING TOMORROW''.He siged and said''Yea I am''.Her mom smiled and said''cool is anyone hungry''.Then her dad said''Yes''.then maya wispered''wanna come up to my room''.My eyes wided and we started for the stairs and then her mom and dad said''Where yall going''.She sighed and said''My room''.They laughed and said''room my ass''I laughed and wispered in her ear''Later I promise''.She smiled and took my hand and we walked to the couch where everybody else was I noticed she had the micheal jackson game I love that game I glanced at kara and jake kissing face and ray was just sitting  there waacthing it almost looked like he was jealous I just shook it off I need to find my nigga a girl then maya said''Who wants to play the micheal jackson experience''.I yelled''I do''.She laughed and went over to put the game in we were playing on the xbox so no controllers I stood next  to her and said''Your going to lose''.She gigled and said''Over my dead body''.She picked gosts by mj everybody else was getting hype and yelling while the song came on and we started dancing

(MAYA'S POV)

After about 4 min.of danceing the scores came and he beat me no way in hell I always win he then said''You lost hahaha I beat u''.while jumping up and down I pushed him and he barley moved thats how strong he is I smiled and said''You could have pretended like I pushed you''.He smilrked and then kara said''Move love birds I wanna play''.We sat down then her in jake danced to rember the time I got up to get my phone and over heard my dad on the phone''yea she knows...No she didnt tell she almost did but she didnt....I just caint up and leave...But...I love you...You know what i-....Ill come over tonite...My daughter..I love my daughter...No im not gonna leave..Yea she can be a bitch but she's my daughter...Fine Ill leave them..You better be glad u fine girl and with that he hung up I couldnt believe what I was hearing right now my dad called me a bitch and is leaving me I couldnt move he opened the door and saw me I had tears falling down my eyes he stoped and said''You heard''All I managed to say was''I HATE YOU''.he held his head down I ran to my room and grabbed a bag and stuffed cloths in it my dad walked into my room and said'Please,please dont leave im not  leaving so why are you''.I pushed past him and walked downstairs until he said''MAYA ALEXANDRIA ASPEEN MOORE''I stopped and everybody looked at me then my mom came out and said''Hey whats going on where are you going maya''.I looked at my dad he had pleading eyes but I couldnt take it anymore''Ask him''.She looked at my dad and said''What's going on david''.He looked at her then looked at me.I sighed at looked at everybody they had a confused look on the face I turned to my mom and started bawling my eyes out and said''Dad dosnt love me anymore mommy''She ran over and huged me and said''Yes he does baby girl''.I shook my head and got out of her hands and went up to him and said''I hate you you fucking bastard you kno I hate dicks like you who always have to hoe around and thats all you are a little whore and I dont need you so leave''.I felt a hand hit my face he hit me I fell to the ground my mom ran too me and said'David whats gotten in to you''.He replyed''She has a smart mouth''.Then chres hit my dad and they were fighting everybody was trying to get him off my dad the doorbell rang and hit was the waiter and the woman who stole my dad from my mom when she saw me she just smirked I grabbed her by her hair and said''You fucking bitch I threw her on the table and started throwing hands I herd my dad yelling''Stop maya now''.I looked at him and kept going I saw I was killing her so I stopped and grabbed her by her by her hair and pulled her up and screamed''WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT MOM DOSNT HUH''.He said nothing I threw her to him and my mom said''What is she talking about david''.My dad said''Im leaving ive been seeing her for about a year now and I love her and she's pregnant''.My mom fell to the floor and balled her eyes out and I cried to and said''look what your doing to our family your making it hell and I would like you to leave''.He started for the door but my mom said''Wait''.He turned around and she said''You just caint up and leave we can work this out I mean I love you david''.I couldnt believe what I was hearing I yelled''MOM''.she said''SHUT UP MAYA YOUR ALWAS WHINING''.I was taken back by her tone I yelled''YOUR JUST A EASY BITCH IM MEAN WHY ARE YOU BEGING HIM AND HE GOT ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT AND YOU WANNA WORK THINGS OUT  I CAINT IF HE STAYS I GO''.She looked around and everybody  had wide eyes she then said''MAYA IM SORRY BUT IF YOU CAINT UNDERSTAND THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOUR FATHER YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THEN''.I couldnt believe this I said''BYE MOM JUST DONT COME CRYING TO ME''.I looked at tiara and said''I need a place to crash u down''.she giggled and yelled''HELL YA MI NIGGA''.She always knew how to brighten my mood I grabbed chres's hand and walked out I opened the car door and turned around 1 last time and wisperd''Goodbye''.I got in the car and we drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT WOAH DIDNT SEE THAT COMMIN IM PROUD OF MYSELF THO AT LEAST 1 COMMENT WOULD BE NICE I PROMISE NXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE MORE DRAMA AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MAYA'S PARENTS BUT UNTIL NXT TIME BYE BYE  GUYS!!!!!!!