DINNER DATE

I woke up in big lips arms I smiled and got up and went downstairs and decided I would cook breakfast I pulled out the pancake mix and choclate chips and bacon and eggs I put the bacon in the oven I then herd footsteps running down the stairs it was craig he ran over to the kicthen and said''O you cooking''.''Yea fat ass''.''man wateva he hopped on the counter and just wacthed me cook he was staring I said''What''.''You are so beautiful''.''Thank you''.He leaned in to kiss me.I soon felt his lips on mine I gasped and pulled away and slapped him I sighed and said''Get down fattey and go get everybody up please''.He got down and went upstairs and i was thinking what have I done.My phone beeped and It said''TIARA IS GOING TO BE PISSED BETTER TELL HER BEFORE I DO''. I just screamed''AHHHHHHHH WHY ME''.Then everybody came downstairs ready to fight kara had a bat so I said''What in the hell are you going to do with a bat''.She laughed and said''Idunno''.Then tiara said''You caint be screaming like that girl you almost gave me a heart attack''.''Sworry''.I glanced at craig an nodded my head towards outside he agreed and I started to walk off when tiara said''Where yall 2 going''.Then craig said''To talk''.Im thinking oh lord I walked outside and closed the screan door and then said''You have to tell her''.''Tell her what..oo about the kiss hell no''.Look you have to tell her If you dont tell her somebody else will ive already been warned''.''Are you really going to let a little txt ruin your relationship''.''My relationship I didnt kiss my bestfriends boyfriend you did''.''You enjoyed it so stop acting like a little bitch''.I sighed and slapped him and said''Really a bitch your the one that dosent have the balls to tell your girlfriend you kissed her besttfriend and by the way you are a terrible kisser''.I started to walk away but he pulled my arm and said''If you tell not olny will you ruin y relationship youll ruin yours''.''How I didnt do anything''.''You really think chresanto will stay with you after you kissed sombody else''.''Nigga you kissed me I didnt kiss you''.My phone beeped''Look another txt message''.''Read it''.''It says''HEY I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU AND MAYA SHE KNOWS''.I turned my head around and saw tiara crying I ran in and said''Ok let me explain''.she said''Explain what I hate you and im done being your friend''.then craig said''Baby look''.she slapped him I jumped at how hard she hit him then I said''I didnt do any-''.she hit me did she really just hit me then she said''What kind of friend are you what if I had kissed chresanto how would you fell''.''Look I didnt ki-''.''Save it im out''.''Tiara wait''.She slammed the door in my face now its time to face the impossible I turned on my heel and he walked up to me and said''How could you''''Look im sorry but why i-''.''Save it im out and were done''.He walked towards the door and I took the knob out of his hand and said''Why caint we talk about this''.''Move''.''No I just wanna know why is everybody mad at me and I did nothing wrong''.''Look I need time to think until then I caint trust you so im done''.He pushed me out the way and slammed the door and left.Then everybody else just shook their heads and started to leave I grabbed kara's arm and said''You hate me to''''She snatched her arm away and said''I dont hate you I hate what you did''.I sighed and everybody left including craig.I just ran upstairs and scramed in a pillow and then my phone rang and said'DOSENT LOOK LIKE WERE ALL BESTFRIENDS NOW ARE WE I WORK FAST DONT I''.I turned my phone off and climed into my bed and started thinking of every moment me and tiara and kara have had.

(TIARA POV)

I just caint believe craig kissed maya I know I was wrong to hit maya but I was angry then my phone beeped It said''EVER WONDER WHATS GOING ON WHEN YOUR BACK IS TURNED''.''No I dont''.I started pacing back and forth thinking hey how about everybody lets go to dinner I txted everybody and said'Dinner tonite botagus 8:00''Everybody respended with a yes even arron I know maya is going to flip when she finds out arrons coming but who cares I siged okay something to wear I went ino my closet and found a black tube skirt and a pink ruffled shirt with pink and black heels I hopped in the shower and did my morning routine and put my outfit on and headed out the door to botagus