THE MOVIES

• Dedicated to MY BESTFRIENDS KARA AND TIARA

I woke up to see that I had been laying on big lips head I got up trying not to wake him.Kara and tiara were in my room all they boys were still sleep.I said''Did we sleep like that all nigt''.''Idunno but my back hurts''.Kara said smirking''My neck''.I said rubbing it.Then I relized what roc asked me yesterday.''Um guys''.they both looked at me and said''Yeah''.''Well were going to the movies with those idiots downstairs.Before we could say anything else somebody knocked on the door.We all jumped on the bed and pretended that we were sleep.I couls see big lips poke his head through the door and laughed looking deadd at me he walke in my room he was followed by craig,and jacob.ray must still be sleep.Then I saw chresanto say''1..2..3.then we herd loud screaming as 3 boys ran over and jumped over us saying''Get up while jumping up and down.I looked at kara and hollerd''Im up''.They stopped and sat down and I said''Yall knew we was sleep''.then craig said''Stop that lying we herd yall talking and I aint no idiot''.I busted out laughing then pig taila came and said''Wad I miss''.Jumping on us''Nothing,Nothing at all''.Big lips was just staring at me.I smiled and he smiled back then I said''Hey what time are we going to the movies''.Big lips said''7:40''.''Ok that means that yall need to go home and freshen up a bit and come back around 6:40ish''.Then craig said''Damn you dont have to be rude''.I laughed we all went doownstairs thats when craig asked me''How did we sleep last night''.I smirked and said''well from what I saw you and tiara were snuggled up and jacob and kara were snuggled up and ray was on kara's lap''.They all said''Wow''Then pig tails said''and where did you and chresanto sleep''.I laughed and said''He slept on my sholder''.Then everybody said''Aww''.I laughed and walked over to get some water and said'Whats funny how you,jake,and kara were sleep''.Jake said''Yea watever well be back roung 6:40ish''.I laughed and said''Okay suga''.They put their shoes on and left.

(TIARA'S POV)

They all walked out I couldnt believe I was was cuddled up with craig he is so sexxxxxay I looked at maya and said''Was I really cuddled up wwith craig".While blushing''Yea yall were It was so cute I knew you liked him''.she said cheezing''N-no I dont''.I said blushing.Then kara said''Yea I see right through that look at you blush''.''Yea watever''.I got up and walked to the bathroom.I looked at myself in the mirror and said''Tiara tonight is the night that you get your man''.I blushed at my stupidness.I walked downstairs and saw kara and maya wacthing tv and I said''Sooo does wveybody know what their going to wear to the movies''.We all looked at each other and hollerd''SHOPPING''.I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine.Iwas trying this new dancing waters lotion and body spray It smelled pretty good.I usually use my sweet pea stuff.I put on skinny jeans and pink and white sandals with a pink and white crop top.I walked downstairs it looks like they were waiting on me then kara said''Finnaly''.She had on som purple skinny jeans,purple crop top with a purple and grey snapback.I laughed and said''Come on then''.Maya had on a ''ZENA''tribai print beach tee some verga studded cut off shorts ans some black lace up combat boots.We walked to her car.I sat in the front and kara sat in the back I got a txt message from craig it said''Hey beautiful wyd''I smiled and then maya said''Why you so happy,she must be txtin craig''.I laughed and said''Maybe maybe not''.We pulled up at the mall maya parked and the first store we went in was body central.I fpund me some ripped skinny jeans with an outcast love micky vest and some white combat boots,Maya found some pink and white skinny jeans some pink wedge hells and a pink ruffled tank tee,Kara found her some orange skinny jeans and a orange and white crop top and some orange wedge heels.We paid for our stuff.We went to the food court ''What do you guys want to eat''.We looked at each other and said''CHINA TOWN''.I laughed and we went to china town I orderd the honey chicken with noodles and rice.We sat down and I saw this girl with blue couchi cutters on with a pink shirt and heels I laughed and said''Aye look at that girl''.Kara's eyes widened and maya said''She wrong for det''.We all busted out laughing we soon had everybody's attetion.Then maya said''Hey big lips just asked where are we''.I looked at her aand said''Say we are at home''.She gave me that are you fucking kidding me face she said''Im not going to lie to my future baby daddy''.we all busted out laughing I then said''See I told you she liked him I schould have put money on it''Then she said''Yea watever''.We all got up aand went to the car there was a note that said''If I were yall I wouldnt go on that date to the movies''.I looked around and handed the note to kara she handed it to maya then maya said''Man this probly just some prank dont worry bout it lets go''.we got in her car drove home and put all our stuff up.It was 3:45 so we decided to wacth a movie so I turned on man on a ledge we all layed down and I went to sleep.

                                                                 (A FEW HOURS LATER)

(MAYA'S POV)

I woke up in my bed.I looked at the clock and It was 6:00 I jumped up and ran downstirs to see that tiara and kara were dressed and ready sitting on the couch I ran over there and stood in front of the tv and said''Why didnt yall wake me up''.they just laughed and said''You were sleeping good''.I ran back upstairs and took a shower and did my routine I curled my hair.Then I put on the outfit I bought at the mall I walked downstairs and the guys were here.They all looked at me and said''Damnnnnnn''.I laughed and asked''Are yall ready to go''.then craig said''Yea lets go''While grabbing tiara's hand.We got into big lips cadliac esclade.I sat in the front with him.He drove off I said''So what do you think''.He smiled and said''About what''.Without taking his eyes off the rode''About my out-fit''.He glanced at it and smirked and said''Sexxy''.I laughed and asked''So what are we going to see''.''I was thinking ted but the guys wanna see spider-man''.I laughed and said either one Is cool with me.I looked back and there was tiara and craig kissing I gasped and said''OOOO look at my baby all grown up im so proud''.everybody laughed and tiara said''Whatever''.We pulled up at the movies everybody got out and roc ran to my side and said''You know I could have got that''.I was so confused and said''Got what oo the door I didnt know you were the type to open doors''.He grabbed my hand and we paid for our tickets then we bought some popcorn.I saat by big lips,Tiara sat by prob and kara sat in between ray and jake.Then me.Tiara,and kara's phone beeped at the same time weird the txt message said''I told you not to come now you have to pay the price''this was gettting really weird big lips noticed and said''Everything alright''.''Yea-yea why wouldnt they be''.I looked at kara nad tiara they had the same expression I did.Then big lips held my hand and held my cheek in the other and leaned in closer and closer I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and soon his lips were on mine I couls hear snickering and I laughed and pulled away looking ddeeply into his eyes and he doing the same then the movie started to come on I smiled and said''Umm the movie is coming on''.He smirked and asked''So what are we''.I laughed and said''Well talk after the movie''.He looked stright ahead and just  held my hand I held it tighter.The next thing you know the movie was over o shit I have to tell him I like him.We walked out of the movie Hand in hand then he said''Soo is that a yes''.while kissing me again''most definatly a yes''.Then Tiara hollerd''Aww my baby just growing up''.I laughed we got in his car and he drove us home.He pulled up to the house I kissed him and tiara kissed craig and kara kissed prince wait are they togther ion know we waved bye abd walked into the house I ran up to kara and said''So you and prince togther''.''Yes''.she then said''You and big lips''.''Yes''.Then me and kara looked at tiara and said''You and craig''.''yes''.we all screamed then our phones beeped again and said''NOT FOR LONG''.I looked at them and said''This is so weird''.''Same here''.''Im fraking out''.I sighed and said''Ok so how about we sleep this off''.''Okay''.we went upstairs changed into our pjs.We were so scared that we slept togther  we havnt done that since we were like 5''Goodnight''we said In unison.We all laughed and I suddenly went to sleep thinking couls this day have gotten any better.

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK PLEASE I LOVE FEED BACK