2 weeks later....FINALLY!

Disclaimer: I only own what I come up with, the rest belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

Please vote and comment! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the same spot in the courtyard in front of the clock tower....deja vu. It's been 2 weeks since I caught a glimpse of my mate, and I haven't seen him, or the blond girl since...even though I told them that I wait here in front of the courtyard every day. So obviously they didn't want to talk to much.

I never knew that just seeing my mates face would send me into a frenzy, I mean, I am impatient to see him again. I sometimes get so restless about it that I will pace around the fountain in front of the tower. Sometimes I find myself not even paying attention to the things around me, I can only think of him...those plump red lips, that beautiful brown hair....the scary shiz eyes that actually in a scary way, make him look sexy and mysterious. Ok, I'm thinking about him again...ugh.

 I can hardly cope, I'm used to being independent, and providing for myself...but this is so new and crazy. I didn't expect to be totally obsessed with the guy just by looking at him. But the sound of his voice....whew....sexy. Ugh! There I go again...thinking about him.

I shook my head, determined to get my thoughts somewhere else. I get more restless even when I think about him.

Think about Brandon....my first friend that I've met here. He's nice...sure he's a huge flirt, but I can tell that's just how he is. I won't dislike him just because of his personalitly, that's mean.

Just then I saw four hooded figures come out of the clock tower. They do that every day, well since the mall thing. It's actually kind of creepy. I used to think they were staring at me...but surely not, I mean what would they want with me...I'm an abused, and sad excuse for a human being. I have nothing that they'd want.

I reflexively put my hand on my back. It had healed up nicely but, just thinking about the pain I went through would bring tears to my eyes.

I quickly wiped my eyes...but my mind was on a roll, it was determined to think about all that I left behind in Forks. Abusive father, dead mother, dead sister, memories of rape, my What-if of a friend Baro, Kylie, neglect, solitude, work, pain....

My eyes were releasing tears like no tomorrow. I hated it. I haven't cried since the plane ride. I refused to, everytime I could tell my mind was heading in a bad direction, I quickly occupied myself with something that would keep my mind busy...like music... or watch a hilarious movie, or horror movie...  sometimes I would call Brandon.

I huffed upsettedly, and covered my eyes that were streaming endless amounts of warm tears.

My sister...my poor dead sister...

" Luna? Luna! Are you ok?" The familiar voice of Brandon said worriedly as he engulfed me in a needed hug.

" What's wrong Luna moon." Brandon said trying to lighten me up. It was his nickname for me.

" Nothing...just memories." I said grouchily, hating the feeling of weakness.

" Don't think about the past...keep your eyes on the future." Brandon said wisely as he stroked my hair.

" I can't help it, my past just keeps coming up to haunt me." I said upsetedly.

" There was alot more than just your mom and sister's death...wasn't there..." Brandon guessed. " What happened to you Luna."

I froze. He hit it dead on. How could a guy be so smart.

" I prefer not to relive any of it..." I trailed off as I stared toward the fountain.