Diner Series Darry -protective

Lol so y'all know I work at a restaurant and there so many times where I imagine the gang there  . So we will call this the Diner Series and I'll have these pop every one in a while

I was taking out and order to the hottest guy that came in the store . Yeah yeah I'm way younger than this guy and my boss has told me to stay away , that he's worthless , treats women like trash , but I was still falling for him even though I knew he would never go after me or for me not my body .

I had taken the order out and saw my good friends Darry Sodapop and Ponyboy Curtis . I was apart of there gang or anything I mean when we saw each other . He felt like my big brother and I dated Sodapop for a while but we were in 5 th grade so we just joke about it now .
I took there order and brought out there burger and we talked for a while about his parents, work , Pony and school we just about the talked about everything.
I had to go check up on my customers and I was starting to blush as I walked to his table . " Does everything taste okay " I asked trying to not sound to eager " yes ma'am " I smiled and turned around .
Darry's Pov
I watched y/n serve the tables and talk to customers not creepy or anything , but I always felt like her bigger brother we used to be really close as kids . This one table is guys caught my eye when she walked over I had a uneasy feeling about . I had heard about this guy worthless no good scum not to add he treated women like rag dolls . When
y/n walked over I kept my eye on them . When she walked away the worthless guy stared at her butt and was about to slap it .
But she walked outa reach just in time . I got up and walked right over to his table . " Wtf  was that " I asked him standing right up in front of him " how about you mind your own business bud" The perv asked standing up I grabbed him by the collar and said " don't touch her don't do near her don't even look at her got it " I dropped him on the ground and he said " yeah whatever man " I kicked him in the ribs and he shut up . When I walked back Y/n , Ponyboy and Sodapop where looking at me with their head cocked . " can I ask " y/n said laughing " nah it's nothing to worry about " she just shook her head and went back to work . When she walked away I saw Pony looking at her butt and he started to blush I kicked from under the table and yelped and Soda nearly choked on his burger . Let's just saw no one touches my little sis !

Lol this sucked sorry y'all !😂😂😂