The gang protect you

I was coming home it was a summer night and the weather was beautiful. The stars were out and it was beautiful I loved the night more than the day . It was easier to hide the stars were always amazing . I could cry silently and nobody would know sonit made it okay . I really hated crying even by myself just wasn't my thing. I was walking home knowing either my mother was drunk or with a man . I don't know which one was worse . 

When I got there she had been drinking drowned in boos . It was probably 1:00am I started to walk up stairs when I saw my mom with a bottle a beer getting ready to yell and scream . " where the hell have you been   I auta kill u for coming home so late " . " go ahead then the cops will lock you up and I rather be dead and you in jail than it be like this " she took the the bottle and broke it over your head . I  held eye contact but still touching the blood . " it one o clock what wrong with me getting a few minutes late  I remember you leaving me all night when u was little "   " u are a bitch and I'm going to kill you if it means everything " her words didn't hurt not me bit . Nothing she did hurt me . She picked up  another bottle and threw it at me  . I dodged it and she came chasing after me she ran in to the wall and turned around and chased after me again if she got ahold of me she would kill me she would tear all my hair out and claw at me face the way she had times before. 

I was getting dizzy from the cut on top of my head and she had hit me with a wine glass to . When she pushed me down the stairs I finally thought she might quit but she then opens cabinet and pulled out a pistol . A gift from one of her many men . It was loaded and I knew she would shoot me . I would of let her but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of it a ungodly force came apon me and I felt like I could of run for miles and not get tired. I got yo and tan she shirt at the wall and chased after me . 

2 more shot were fired and I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I kept running though . We ran through the streets and through the the alleys . I fell to the ground and then she had put her foot in top of my head and was pointing the gun right at me . I started screaming bloody murder cause that was what it was going to be like if I didnt .  She cocked the gun back and cussed me out . Just then a lager figure had came and tackled he . I was stunned so I didn't get up at first I figured out it was Darry and the gang was coming from behind Twi-bit helped jump on the the old hag while Ponyboy held me up . She just then hit the gun and made the guys jump and she got free . She grabbed a hold of my hair but I cut loose with my switchblade . I ran with the lady right on my tail man colluded she run and fit  being drunk . It then dawned over me that she wasn't drunk she was sober and still acting like this she only acted like this when she was sober . I had lost her at one of the turn I took and saw Steve running form the opposite way . I was getting real dizzy and was having a hard time standing after I saw ur was him I fell . Woah with hey u gotta get her she come he drug me to my feet and I winced n pain and started running angain . Johnny and Pony jumped out behind us trying to creat a barrier . I ran through a tight alley where and a hand grabbed my arm I jerked but couldn't get away . It was Dallas he held my wrapped his hand s over my head and he felt the gushing blood he didn't say a word didn't have a changed look on his face it was silent .i saw the old hag run by and Dallas let go of me and looked at his blooded cover shirt and hands he went after the old lady to turkey beat the shut out of her . Most of the gang wouldn't of done it because she was a woman but Dally would . I stumbled out to find Sodapop and Steve looking for me I fell to the ground. They picked me up and the voice of an angel was speaking it was actually Soda but was just how he sounded . She was rubbing my back and they were talking me to the truck when I saw Dally beating up the old lady and the gang trying to get him to stop . 

I came back to the Curtis house with a head full of stitches and a butt load of antibiotics I had to take . I was till feeling terrible but I was so happy to be with the guy They later me down on the couch with my head in Sodas lap and the rest of the gang sitting at my side . I mumbled out Thank you " Don't talk baby it going to be  alright "  I heard Darry and I could hear some snifflong 

And I think Steve was rubbing my back . Just then I heard Dallas run through the door ...... 

Should I continue this or just make it a simple imagine y'all comment and let me know 

💛Things are rough all over