Sodapop " sorry babe" - requested

To one of the best writes I know this girl I amazing she Sodas girl of the freaky four ( y'all gotta tell me yeah or no on the name ) hi follow this chick ClydesdaleGirl17

I had just finished running 2 miles with Ponyboy we were great track buddies and saw each other often since Sodapop was my man . But anyway I had just finished running and I walked in to my house and fell on the couch " holy cow " I muttered to my self . I rolled of the couch and on to the ground and Kaye's there for a while . " it is so hot in this house " I was home alone because my mom was on another " vacation "  ! So I ripped my shirt of and now only had a black sports bra and spandex. I started to get up to go find a comb for my hair but then heard a rumbling sound coming from the back of the house . I got up and looked side to side and jumped to my feet and searched the house not fearing what ever it was . I ran to my bedroom and opened the door " aghhhhhh" I screamed there stood Soda who screamed as well " Dude what are you doing here " I kinda yelled because my heart was still racing . " ha sorry babe " he said obviously looking down my body . He then followed it with a whistle . " but honestly what are you doin- " I stopped because I had noticed he had strung rose gold lights on my ceiling " I thought it looked like the stars and I know how much you love them and I wanted you to come home tonight and see them by surprise " he said ashamed " there beautiful " I was staring up at the lights . " damn Ponyboy I told him to run 2 miles today so I would have more time " he was shaking his head . " Ha babe don't blame Pony we can't how fast we are " I went over and gave him a huge hug and then something went hard .... uh oh !

Hope you like it kid!!! I was so amazed I actually came up with a story just like that . Well y'all saw it her first go follow ClydesdaleGirl17 and go read her new book golden my favorite character Steves girl she seems pretty chill jk jk . But go read it awesome

💛come on Darry lets go to bed