Soda

Since I broke y'all yesterday here's a happy one
3rd person

Her hair was blowing in her face from the cold AC it was crisping her skin. Her hair was in a pin up hair do and she was wearing a whit tank top white crocheted accent at the top and and rolled jeans . Her eyes where painted with light brown eyeshadow and her eyes lashed where curled .
"Soda she said do you think I'm pretty " she said jokingly " Nope( he paused )  I think your beautiful " he laughed and leaned over and gave her a kiss . " it's sure is pretty " Sodapop said looking at the thousands of stars " what is ? " she turned her head and looked at him " the star dummy " he said chuckling to himself "owh " she pulled out the h . Elvis Can't help but falling in love came one . " Come on " he grabbed her hand and turned up the radio . The got out of the car and danced . His head on hers and her head on his chest her hands were lanced up his back and and his arms gently resting on her hips they swayed all night long . The warm summer breeze flushed on the back of her neck and she yawned and nuzzled back up in to Sodas strong chest she moved her hands to his broad shoulders . She just about fell asleep when Soda whispered " hey God please let me marry this girl " she felt him look up at the sky . He thought she was sleep so she didn't move just smiled and felt a unnoticed love that had been there all before just never touched .
Wow this sucked but I wish this would happen to me !!!
💛are you kiddin' me