Sodapop - power

We were sitting in the diner . Well me and Steve where . There worked a little girl probably 14 years old . She was beautiful and ugly . Skinny and thick . Had a angel and devils voice . I either wanted her like she was water and I was in the desert . Or I didn't want to look at her . I would stare at her and felt every nerve in my body tingle she wasn't beautiful or had a great body but I still wanted her . When I looked her in the eyes I wanted  to hold it , hold the seductive eye contact that I had won so many girls with it's says " I'm going to fuck you , your going to be mine " but she always broke it . She probably was half scared of me . There was a 5 years difference in us . She was nothing I had ever seen I strived to take the poor girls virginity and I don't even know why . I wanted her to scream and cry because of me and I don't even know why . When she came to the table I put on an act . She would be mine soon I could feel it . I wanted to feel all the way down her body and leave marks . I wanted her to fear me .
-time skip( a few weeks) -

I'm at the diner again but by myself the girl serves me but I pull her in close . My dirty hand grabbed her wrist and her eyes changed and she silently grinned . She leaned down to my mouth and I whispered " I going to take you . I'm going to have you so listen to me " I could tell she had a crush in me from the way she would look up at me . Slightly smile and turn around . " how " she whispered back " Say your taking a early shift Next Wednesday I'll take you the
- next Wednesday -
She was sitting on the bench in front of the diner her hair was down . She had jeans and a tank top on the looked better that when she was working . She crawled up in my truck and I pulled her toward me and kissed her HARD when she tried to pull away for air I held her head where it was until I was ready . When I let go she leaned back in to the seat . " how come" she said looking out the window in a whisper " the power the lust but I really don't know . Your not attractive but I still want you I don't even know you " I answered her with words that's were weird to say . " oh " is all she said . There was one ounce of pity in me for saying she was not attractive but that was t enough to take it back . " you know it going to hurt right" I warned " yeah I know " she was bitting her lip and squirmed around and I could tell she was getting wet. " I smirked and grabbed her . I pulled over pushed the seat back and told her to sit in my lap. She straddled me and poorly stared to grinned I bit her neck as a punishment " no like this " I squeezed her his and helped her move . She soon got the rhythm and was making me moan a little . I pushed her down and over to the back seat . Her eyes were scared but her body said otherwise I yanked he pants and she got the hint and took them off . Lay down I commanded . Layed back and was trying to cover herself but couldn't find the position . Fully undressed I crawled on top of her . Held her hands above her head and layed down on her not yet in . I could feel her chest pounding and I saw her scared eyes deepen she was truly scared . They say your supposed to go slow . I didn't I rammed in to her and her eyes filled with tears and her mouth gapped open . I immediately started pounding and she started to cry . She was screaming to please stop but I wouldn't . I kept going she was practically shaking in pain and clawing the seat . I could watch every muscle in her body tighten together . She was trying to move her hips but she was pinned down . I was partially a moaning mess when I pulled out and cummed all over her back I then licked it off. Even when I came out she was still crying. To tell you the truth I thought I would t care I thought she was useless , but I felt overwhelmed with emotions some I had never felt before . I handed her her clothes and she pushed her self up " I-I'm sorry " she sobbed out . I turned around " No , no your not the one to be sorry . I -I am . Please forgive I I just can't help it " she had mascara running down her face . Wtf is wrong with me I thought and hit the string wheel why would you do this why . You dumbass . If she tells anyone you will become a fucking sex-offender . I didn't even care about that . I felt so sorry for the girl . I turned back around and touched her arm she jumped " no no please don't be afraid I'm really am sorry " . I lightly pulled her to the middle seat and wrapped my arms around her she slowly put her head down on my chest she was till afraid . I'm sorry I really am please forgive me I told her as I rubbed her back . I then started to cry I hadn't cried in forever Please forgive me I sobbed and sobbed Please please . I would never be the same person. I truly hated myself and didn't know what to do ?

Okay y'all I know this is fucked up but I'm in my period and a bunch of random ass thing went through my head and this is one of the I may delete this later y'all let me know I'm not crazy I swear and I know Soda would never do this . Y'all don't judge I'm sorry I'm shocked myself . Should I delete it yes or no let me know !