Chapter 19: Never Thought I'd Do This

Start from the beginning

"That's enough." She pushed my face away a little bit pecking my cheek.

We made up again after that stupid argument that we had. It was so stupid and petty but we've made up. I am upset about Jaliyah losing the baby. I hadn't realised that we actually a child on the way, we both didn't. I also hadn't realised that we had sex without protection. We were chilling at home waiting for Yoshi to get ready so we can watch her dance performance.

"I can't believe we was gonna have a baby, man." I smacked my teeth and rubbed her stomach.

"There's nothing here now." She laughed.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have to get thick again." She frowned.

"You're beautiful the way you are." I went to give her another kiss when Yoshi cleared her throat.

"Hello?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"I'm ready." She said before walking to the front door.

"Okay, let's go. QUEEN!" Jaliyah shouted her name out.

I walked into the kitchen finding Jess feeding Darren as they laughed and talked. He came home today and is sort of feeling better. He's coming to stay with Jaliyah, they both are. Their baby is due any day now but they should be back home before she's here.

"We're leaving now. We'll see y'all later." I said slapping hands with Darren and hugging Jess.

"Have fun." She said smiling.

"Make sure you video my little sis." Darren mentioned.

"Will do." I nodded my head.

-

"Yo, that was dope, Yoshi." I gave her a hug.

"Thank you very much." She smiled.

"I'm happy that I didn't mess up. I did a few times during rehearsals." She said.

"No, you didn't mess up at all, baby girl." Jaliyah kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, we're proud of you, Yoshi. We really are." Queen said hugging her little sister.

"Hows the work at the restaurant going?" Jaliyah questioned.

"It's okay." I shrugged.

"That's great. I've found a place myself. I really like it and I think this is it. I'm going to talk to the owner and hopefully, I can make things work." She smiled.

"That's amazing, Li." I kissed her forehead.

"Where we going to eat?" Queen rubbed her stomach as it rumbled.

"We heading home. We can order Chinese and eat with Jess and Darren." Jaliyah answered.

"Coolio." Queen nodded her head.

We got into the car and I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at who it was and saw Frankie's name. I slid my finger from the left to the right and answered the phone.

"Wassup, Frankie?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, you busy?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm free, why? You okay?".

"I'm good. I just need somebody to talk to about the whole situation with Daniel and I. You're his best friend so I figured that you'd be useful." She explained.

"You need me to come over now?" I made an uneasy face which caused Jaliyah to narrow her eyes.

"Yeah, if you don't mind.".