03

three ~ a juicy encounter

═══ ゚☆ *.☽ ═══
i want to fall like snowfall
just to melt on your pillow
═══  ゚☆ *.☽  ═══

Jeon Jungkook

I couldn't get that face out of my head.

I had been sitting in my usual cafe and texting my stupid brother when I spotted him. I briefly glanced up from my phone to see two people in the window across the street, a couple of floors up from where I was sitting.

At first, I thought they were fighting, but as I observed them more I realised they were just messing around. They were obviously good friends, smiling as they wrestled for power over each other on the window seat that overlooked the street below the apartment.

Their faces looked youthful, though I wouldn't say they were older than me, and they looked so happy. One of them though, in particular, caught my eye.

He was the smaller man of the two with shiny, dark hair to frame his face and eyes which entirely exuded happiness, even when the larger was overpowering him. I found myself wanting to be closer to him so that I could see the exact colour of those beautiful eyes.

I was unable to tear my own gaze away from the energetic pair as they laughed, and much to my surprise, the smaller beauty managed to flip his attacker over and pin him down.

As if I wasn't thoroughly entranced by this happy soul already, he then began to do a little dance in his victory. It was something I could only describe as the most adorable thing I had ever seen in my eighteen years of life.

This happy, bubbly guy sat on his defeated friend as he waved his small fists in the air in triumph, completely unaware that he was being admired by me from below. I couldn't help the playful smile that rose to my lips at the adorable scene, even finding myself to be jealous of the boy beneath him for getting to witness his friend's lovely nature first hand.

Suddenly, the angel spun around in a flash and his eyes locked with mine. That was when I got to see his face properly for the first time, and even though he looked startled, his beauty was evident.

He didn't look away straight away. It was as if he was captivated by me too, though it probably just seemed that way because I was a stranger he'd caught staring at him. I held my smile and gaze, not wanting to look away from him just yet.

Damn, that boy was something special. I could feel it.

After that brief stare, he ran off and I was unable to see him or his small, cute frame any longer.

It was now a fewdays later at around 2pm, and I was still unable to shake that gorgeous face from my memory. There was just something about him, something special and unique, and I adored it. I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to see that amazing smile again.

It was Saturday and I was shopping at the supermarket. I lived with my older brother who was in his third year of university while I had only just started my first, studying film production. We had always been super close brothers and we ended up going to the same university. So when the time came for me to move out of home, it was a no-brainer that I would move in with my brother in his small apartment in the city.