You're on your period

Scott:

You groaned as you rolled around on the couch. Your cramps were killing you. Suddenly, your phone rang. You saw it was Scott and answered it shouting.

"What?!" You barked before groaning in pain again.

"Baby, are you ok?" He asked suddenly very concerned.

"No I think I'm dying. These meds aren't working."

"I'll be right there" he said before hanging up abruptly, instantly making you mad. How dare he hang up on you in your time of crisis?

In no time you heard your door open and suddenly felt Scott beside you.

"Hold still" he said as he touched your arm and began taking your pain away.

"Wow those do really hurt." He said as he finished and pulled his arm away.

"You're telling me." You laughed. "Thank you"

"Absolutely. Anything for my princess." He smiled down at you and kissed your forehead.

"Thanks" you said, cuddling into his side.

"So do you still want this chocolate." He asked, pulling out a large bag.

"Yes!" You squealed before wrapping your arms around his neck and giving him a big kiss.

Stiles:

You were chilling at home watching tv one morning when Stiles came barging in.

"Well hello, Stiles. Come on in" you said sarcastically, but with a smile.

"Thanks I'll just make myself at home." He said sitting about 5 bags on the floor. Then he came over to you and picked up your legs to sit down before letting them rest on his lap.

"Stiles, what are those?" You asked, nodding towards the bags.

"Just stuff for later" He waved it off.

You gave him a weird look but let it go, not wanting to argue. You guys watched your favorite show together for a couple hours before you got up to get some food.

When you got up you doubled over with cramps. "Oww"

"Sit back down, baby" Stiles said calmly, guiding you back down before grabbing a bag. He pulled out a bottle of your favorite drink, 3 chocolate candy bars, and a box of Midol.

"Stiles. You are literally the best ever." You said, taking them all from him. He just smiled at you.

After you took the pills and ate one chocolate bar you turned to him.

"How did you know?"

"I have a period tracker for you on my phone." He said and showed you the app.

"You're crazy" you said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I'm crazy but..." He started but you cut him off with a kiss.

Derek:

Your house was being remodeled so while it was being painted, you were staying with Derek.

You woke up to his strong arms wrapped around your waist. You smiled. He looked so peaceful and adorable when he slept, not that you could ever tell him that. He always wanted to seem tough, but you enjoyed seeing his soft side.

You wanted to stay there with him forever, but your bladder had other ideas. You carefully slipped out of his grasp and into the bathroom.

Upon seeing blood, you groaned. Not now. You didn't think to bring any tampons with you. You searched the cabinets in vain and cursed under your breath when all you found was extra toilet paper.

Your rummaging must have woken Derek up because suddenly you heard his voice at the bathroom door.

"Good morning baby"

"No it's not" You breathed as you slipped your head around the door.

He looked concerned. "What's wrong?"

"I just started my period and don't have any tampons here."

"Oh" he said, eyes widening at the topic.

"Will you go get me some? Pretty please?" You asked, giving him your best puppy face.

"Do I have to?" He whined.

"Please? I can't go like this and I don't have anything with me." You begged.

He reluctantly gave in. "Fine. Be back in a few" He said, grabbing his car keys and giving you a kiss before heading out the door.

About 20 minutes later he bust through the door with multiple bags.

"I'm never EVER doing that again." He said while he shook his head.

You giggled a bit. "What happened?"

"There are so many kinds and so many women staring at me and it was awful so I grabbed one of each and...here." He thrust the bags at you.

You laughed as you took the bags. Looking through them you found that he really did grab one of each. You kissed his cheek and thanked him.