"Cute." He whispered under his breath and I pretended to not hear it. I can't let this affect me, not after everything I had to go through because of him.

After I had finished eating, Taehyung convinced me to stay for a while since it was raining outside. As much as I wanted to leave his house, I didn't want to get wet in the rain, so I stayed.

We talked about everything that happened in the past two months. It wasn't awkward like I had anticipated. He made sure that I was comfortable and that he didn't bring up anything that would make the situation weird, but I had other plans.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Shoot." He smiled.

"After that day, did you have any problems with Mina?" I really wanted to know. I had been feeling guilty of everything and seeing them together made me a little relieved, but I wanted to know nonetheless.

"I didn't tell her about us." He spoke, his expression changing into a blank one.

Of course he didn't. It wasn't that I expected him to but I was hoping he would've told her that. Maybe I didn't want to feel guilty anymore or maybe I just wanted her to know. Taehyung isn't a bad guy, but she deserves to know.

The doorbell rang, saving us from the uncomfortable silence that followed. Taehyung got up and opened the door to reveal someone I wasn't expecting.

"Oh, she's still here and why is she wearing your clothes?" Mina spoke as she entered the house, eyeing me.

"I'm so sorry. It started to rain so I thought I'd wait until it stops." I answered, ignoring the second part of her question.

"Well, it has stopped raining so you can go now." She spoke sternly.

"Yes. Thank you for everything." I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door.

"We kissed." Taehyung spoke. I turned around to see him pointing towards me. Mina's expression changed into a confused one. My legs froze as I tried to process what was going on.

What the hell is he doing?

"W-what?" She spoke, her voice barely audible.

"2 months ago, we kissed in a cafe. It happened so fast and I never mustered up the courage to tell you. But, you should know about this. I'm sorry." He spoke moving closer to her. I didn't know what to feel. On one hand, I was happy he finally told her and on the other, I was scared and ashamed.

"I can't believe you, Tae. I never- I never expected this from you, of all people. What is it in her that made you do it? And you!" She screamed, pointing at me. "Did you not for a moment feel that what you were doing is wrong? Is this what you do? Sleep with other's partners!?" She spat.

"I'm sorry, Mina. I've felt guilty about it ever since. I'm so sorry. I didn't think it would happen. I should've never done that." I looked down, trying to control my tears.

"I'm so done with you." She slapped Taehyung and came up to me, so close that I could smell the mint in her breath.

"And you, I don't know what to say to you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Being a girl, I expected better from you but I guess girls these days like to snatch other people's boyfriends because they can't get themselves one." She barged out the door.

Taehyung and I stood frozen in our places, not being able to make eye-contact.

"You should go after her." I spoke.

"Did you really feel guilty?" He asked, out of the blue.

"What?" I asked, looking up to him.

"About the kiss. Did you feel guilty about the kiss?" He questioned, coming closer.

"Taehyung, it was wrong of us to do that. You're with Mina. You cheated on her with me." I said, backing away a bit.

"I missed you, Sora. I missed you so much." He said as he wrapped his hands around my waist and engulfed me into a hug. I couldn't help but melt under his touch. All the anger, the guilt, the shame, and the frustration seemed to fade away as our bodies came closer.

I missed him too.

A/N: GUYS!! I'm SO sorry for updating after so long. School has me completely drained. I didn't feel motivated enough to write anything. And I'm sorry because this update is shitty too. I'm looking for better ideas, if only school lets me focus on other things for a while too.

In other news, this story just passed 160+ reads!!! That's insane! I'm so thankful to everyone who reads this book and adds it to their reading lists. To the one who's reading this, you're awesome and I love you so much!

As always, thanks for reading!