Guess Hoe's Coming To Dinner? 《9》

WARNING: This chapter contains descriptive writing on child abuse, mental dissociation and prostitution. If such topics makes you uncomfortable, please ignore the parts or this chapter.

This chapter will open into the dark themes within this story, so I ask you all to remember this story is rated mature for the themes it portrays.

Thank You.

Enjoy.

~~~~

Second Person Perspective.

~~~~

I don't know what to do without you

I don't know where to put my hands

I've been trying to lay my head down

But I'm writing this at three AM

"It's only for an hour baby, you'll be fine." Was the soft tone of Luna's voice from behind your closet door. Deliberately, you were taking your time to find a decent outfit for your "special" doctor's appointment. Mack let it slip that you were going into something called therapy.

You didn't want to talk to someone about your feelings, and you sure as hell didn't want to exchange them for your dance lessons. Not to mention the hours you begged Thug and Luna to even consider it.

"But I don't even get anything out of it! It's not fair.." You whined, debating between two shirts to choose from. Every detail counts as a first impression, even if you dreaded making this impression. Biting her lip in thought, Luna drew circles into the white door with her finger.

"Okay, how about, AFTER, the appointment, we get you some ice cream?" Luna bargained. You shook your head as if she could see your room behind the door, "Nope, we already have ice cream. And I have a ton of candy from Mack and Thug's friends!" You added, hearing Luna swear.

"Tch, fine. We'll buy that game you want so damn bad. But AFTER! Not before, deal?" A brief moment of silence was excruciating for Luna before you stuck your arm out to shake her hand in compliance with the deal.

"Deal." Luna smiled at your words as she eagerly shook your hand. "Alright now, hurry up, we got thirty minutes to make it there on time. Make sure to bring a bag if you wanna play with your little friends after." Luna reminded you before she left your room. "Kk!"