Chapter 11

A/N
I'm so sorry for the wait. The chapter wasn't quite ready Monday and then I became really busy. This shouldn't happen again, but it might. Just know that a chapter will never be more than a week late.

I wake up to the sound of snickering. I look over to see that my mom had come in to wake me up but saw my predicament.

Eri was laying on my chest and Nejire was hugging my arm. I blushed slightly at the cact that my arm was very close to her boobs.

"Huh?" Nejire says as she starts to wake up. But when she realizes her surroundings she quickly blushes and breaks away from me.

This causes Eri to wake up but she quickly goes back to sleep. During this my mom chuckles before she stops and tells us why she woke us up.

"Breakfast is ready. Or would you rather stay there longer?" She says the last part to embarrass us. Which she succeeded in that. I get Eri off of me and quickly get up but forgot that I was only wearing boxers which causes Nejire to blush even more and look away. I quickly blush in response and grab a blanket to cover myself.

This disturbs Eri and she grumpily sits up before falling back asleep. I take some spare clothes from my mom and go to the bathroom to change.

I quickly change into some fresh clothes before going to the table to eat.

I grab some eggs and a few sausages and sit down to eat. My mom grabs some food before sitting down across from me.

"You missed the day you were supposed to start going to school but due to your circumstances you won't have that held against you. I will notify the school when you are able to begin attending." My mom says as she pours herself some milk.

"Okay. The doctor said that I should stay in this area for a bit so that he can continue to check on me." I say as I begin to stuff my face with the edges and sausage.

"Eri and I can't stay at this hotel for very long. Tomorrow we will head back to Sapporo. Will you be able to find somewhere to stay?"

"Yeah. Some friends are living here so I could probably ask them if I could stay. If not then I could always head back and just check in at the hospital back home."

"Go and check if you can and if you can then we will be on our way."

"Okay. I'm guessing that you're going back with my mom." I say as I turn to Nejire.

"I actually wanted to stay here with you until you can head back to Sapporo. Since my parents are still looking for a house, and are staying at H's place for the time being."

"You said that H visited me a couple times right?"

"Yeah. He is staying in a hotel nearby so we could go and say hi."

"Okay. So mom, we are going to say hi to our friend H, then go and ask if we could stay at one of our classmate's house."

"Okay. Be back soon to tell us if you can." My mom says as Nejire and I put on our shoes and head out.

We walk to a hotel that was a block away and take the elevator up to the fourth floor.

We knock on the door and we hear stumbling and cans falling before my dad opens it and reveals his hungover state.

"Oh Izuku, glad you're okay." He slurs.

"Are you drunk again?" Nejire asks with a reprimanding tone.

"No, I'm hungover. There is a big difference." He says before he stumbles away from the door to go puke.

We nervously look at each other before walking into the dirty hotel room.