Chapter 9

A/N
I know that I said I would post every Monday but I got bored of Skyrim (which is the game that I was playing instead of writing.) So I decided to write more. Although I might get back into skyrim soon, after a bit of a break from it. So dont expect me to do this again, even though I might. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.

"No." I instantly reply when I recover from the shock of getting asked to train my son who I haven't seen since he was born.

"Please. He is really serious about becoming a hero. You don't even have to reveal your identity." I see Nejire beg me with puppy dog eyes.

"He might still recognize me, plus it would tear me apart inside to interact with him but not tell him who I am." I start to rub my temple as I think about all of the possible complications.

"What if my parents tell you to?" I freeze when I hear this. I know that I wouldn't be able to refuse her parents if they told me to.

"Fine." I say as she wraps her arms around me and starts to jump in joy.

"Why are you so happy? He your boyfriend or somethin?" I jokingly ask.

"Yep." When she answers I stop.

"Oh." I say, shocked that my son is dating my boss's daughter.

"Thanks. I will let Izuku know. Are you going to tell Izuku who you are?"

"Yeah." I let out with a low groan. I know this will probably be one of the hardest things I will ever do.

"Why did you leave your family anyways?" I flinch when she puts it like that.

"Because of my line of work I would be putting them at risk just by going home. But it should be fine if no one suspects them as my family."

"That makes sense. I will tell Izuku to come over tomorrow. Well see ya!" She says as she starts to run off.

"Fuck." I quietly mumble to myself. I really shouldn'tve agreed to this. I decide that I should get some sleep before the draining day tomorrow.

Izuku P.O.V

I was laying in the couch playing my phone before I get a call. I see that it's Nejire so i quickly answer.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"He agreed!" She shouts over the phone.

"Really?! Great!"

"He is also someone that you will know. Meet him at the place that I just sent to you tomorrow."

"Okay. See ya." I say as I hang up and think of who it could be. After a few minutes I decide to head to sleep and just find out tomorrow.

I wake up the next day at 7 and decide to grab some breakfast. Since no one was awake I leave a note saying I was going out for the day.

With that I put on my shoes and head to the destination that Nejire had sent me. It was on the outer edge of the city so it took me a while to get there.

Once I got there I saw a small house that looked pretty rundown. I walk up to it and knock a few times. After a minute the door finally opens to reveal a man a couple inches taller than me that has jet black hair that is similar to me, a slight stubble, and seemed nearly as tired as Aizawa.