Chapter 22: Escape

Start from the beginning

This was his fault.

Yoongi nodded his head solemnly.

"You have to," He breathed sadly,his cold hand moving to cup your face gently. "You just have to trust me."

You shook your head again, shoving his hands away from your face. All of your sadness turning into rage.

"I'm tired of this!" You stated. "I'm tired of being lied to constantly! I'm tired of your mind games! I'm tired of being treated like some stupid little object that no one cares about! I'm tired of being a burden!" You shouted angrily.

"I'm so sick of playing this game with you Yoongi! I don't know if I can trust you or not, I never know if you're lying! And everything in me is screaming that I should just hate you and be done with it, but I can't! My mind is at war with itself and it's all your fault!" You screamed your head began pounding.

Yoongi bit his lip to hold back tears as he watched you lean against the cell wall. His heart aching and his hands clenching as he yearned to touch you again.

"I'm tired. I want the world to be quiet for a bit." You sighed exhaustion getting the better of you. "I know you don't get it, but I'm just tired."

Yoongi couldn't help it, he allowed his hand to cup your face once again, and moved his forehead to rest gently upon yours being surprised when you didn't flinch away. His heart was racing with strong emotions as he felt your warmth breath against his collar bone.

"I know, princess." He stated lowly. "I wish I could say something that would make you trust me, but if you give me time, I can prove it to you. I know I've been a fool. I know that I have done wrong by you and I can never expect you to forgive me."

Yoongi released a shaky breath, his nose nuzzling into your hair, taking in the sweet scent of honey.

"But if you give me a second chance I can promise you, that I won't need a third."

You moved your head to look up at him, your vision becoming hazy as you stared up at the ravenette.

"I-" your mouth was suddenly dry and you began to feel light headed. "I'm tired."

and then you passed out.

Yoongi's eyes widened as your body fell limp to to the floor. His eyes moved over to the plate of untouched food that rested in the middle of the room.

"You stupid, stupid girl. Why didn't you eat anything?" He scolded as his hand cupped your face and he searched you for wounds.

"Yoongi the guards are coming!" Hoseok's voice suddenly yelled.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he instantly threw your limp body over his shoulder, moving swiftly out of your cell to greet the other men.

"We need to act quickly. Lock all the entrances, there's a tunnel in one of the cells used to smuggle in wine to the prisoners of war, if my memory serves, it leads beyond the city gates. We should be able to escape that way."

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook hissed. "Weren't you the one who put us in the cage? Why on earth would you help us?"

Yoongi sighed.

"I know you all hate me and probably want me dead, but we cannot discuss this right now, the guards are on their way and if they find you, they'll kill you."

Jimin glared harshly at the cursed prince, his golden eyes landing on your unconscious body.

"What did you do to her?!" He shouted taking a few steps towards Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't back away he simply returned Jimin's glare.

"Nothing. She didn't eat her food and passed out from exhaustion."

Jimin scoffed.

"Your lies are getting worse and worse. You don't think I know what your up to?! Your going to send us away and take Y/n back to that cursed kingdom of yours so you can do whatever you want with her!" He snarled taking another step closer to Yoongi. "But I won't let that happen."

Yoongi raised a challenging eyebrow at the silver haired prince.

"This isn't about me and y/n. It about getting all of you to safety, before we are found and hanged. Now you can either suck up your pride and grow a pair, or you can stay here and die. Do whatever you want, but I'm not going to let Y/n stay here with you and die because of your stupidity." He stated.

Jimin frowned.

"Oh no, this is about you and y/n, isn't it?" He asked.

Yoongi frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard you." The silver haired prince stated. "Last night. I heard you. I heard what you said to y/n. You told her that you were in love with her."

Yoongi's heart dropped.

He didn't think anyone heard that.

"So what if I did?" He asked boldly. "There's Nothing you can do about it. Y/n knows how I feel now."

Jimin chuckled.

"Do you really think that she'll ever love you after what you've done?"

Yoongi took a step forward.

"It doesn't matter if she rejects me, what matters is that I faced my feelings, and I was man enough to tell her. Unlike you who hides behind his insecurities."

Jimin released a low growl.

"You're wrong. I was going to tell her my feelings last night, but you betrayed us and we were captured."

Yoongi chuckled, taking a step closer.

"Looks like I can do something right after all."

Jimin didn't speak anymore, he simply lunged.

His fist met Yoongi's face in a harsh punch. His knuckles cracking from the impact.

Yoongi stumbles a bit, almost loosing his grip on your body, his now red eyes shooting back to Jimin's.

"You don't love her." Jimin growled. "You just don't want to be alone.or maybe she's good for your ego,or maybe she makes you feel better about your miserable life, but you don't love her. Because you don't destroy people you love."

The room fell silent.

The only sound being the heavy breathing coming from the two princes as they stared one another down.

"I do love her." Yoongi spat. "I love her more than you could ever imagine."