8

You feel a cold raindrop hit your cheek as you wait for Himura to speak up. He's been quite ever since you told him about seeing Naruo's old sensei. You two had just kept walking through the trail that lead to some creepy looking forest.

"Himura? Are you sure that was the right turn?" You decide to speak up since this place was beginning to worry you.

"Hmm?" He looks around and blinks.

"I believe.. we must of taken a wrong turn." You sweat drop, oh of course. He hadn't been through these for years, so you couldn't blame him- or be very mad.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." Himura points ahead to the figure that stood further up the trail on a small grassy hill. You shuffle to face him; wanting to hide behind him but forcing yourself to stay strong, you give him a worried look.

"What is that?"

"Hmm? Maybe it's time someone told you.."

"Told me what?" You gasp as the figure walks towards the two of you. Wait, is that a red umbrella their holding?! It looks just like yours! 

"(y/n)~" A sickly sweet sounding voice called out from the shadowed figure, it sent a shiver down your spine. "Your umbrella~" The man was now standing face to face to you- you could've sworn it was going to be the creep, but this guy looked the opposite. Black raven hair, and a pair of matching deep crimson red eyes.