3

"Where are you planning on going?" You groaned as you walked with your little brother.

"It's the weekend and we have no school! So let's go somewhere fu-" Your brother stopped mid sentence, and turned his head to look behind the two of you.

"......." Naruo was now frowning. "Sis, what have you done." He sighed, eyes dark.

"W-what do you mean?" You looked at him worriedly.

"Never mind, it would be stupid to tell you." You were confused when your brother started to lead you in the direction of your house.

"We're going home, the day is ruined!" Naruo kept repeating to himself those words over, and over. You tried to ignore him, but ultimately failed.

"Naruo?" You called out his name, causing him to jump.

"Sis?" He looked utterly confused.

"Yeah, that's me." You ruffled his hair, and let out a cute giggle. Naruo blushed.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He looked down at his feet, sadly. 'Probably doing this on purpose.' You thought, since your brother is very manipulative.

"S-sorry." He apologized again, memory's of his past coming back to him, making his eyes tear.

"Are you okay?" You asked, trying to not feel bad. He wiped his eyes, then looked at you.

"You probably don't remember, but when I was in kindergarten.. my class got murder." Your eyes widen, just like the man said last night! Naruo watched your reaction carefully, getting what he wanted out of it.

"... so he did talk to you.." Naruo muttered under his breath, making sure you couldn't hear.