2

You stared blankly at the man, confused as fuck you dropped your umbrella, and made a run for your apartment.

"Shit!" You cursed realizing that you dropped your favourite red umbrella, well your only umbrella. You quickly ran up the last of the stairs to get to your apartment, then opened your door, and slammed that shit shut.

"Forget about the umbrella, he'll probably leave it there anyways." You mumbled your out, having deep breaths in between each few words. Then, an idea popped into your mind. 'Check the window!'
You sprinted to the window almost crashing into the wall, and quietly pulled the curtain, revealing a small opening for you to check. Lucky he was gone, but so was your red umbrella. You gritted your teeth, pissed off.

The next morning you awoke to your phone buzzing, it was your mom so you quickly answered it.

"Sup?"

"(y/n), I told you to say hello when you answered your phone."

"Sup? Sup?"

Your mom sighed before speaking again.

"Listen, could you please come pick up your little brother. I have to do something today and can't watch him." Just like your mom did before, you sighed.

"Fine, I guess. Bye." You hung up slightly grumpy, your little brother was odd. You groaned, got up, got ready, and left to go pick up your little brother.

You knocked on your mothers front door, and awaited for her to answer. Somehow the event of last night totally slipping your mind.

"Sis?" Your little brothers face lit up when he saw it was you.

"...oh hey Naruo.." You scratched the back of you head sheepishly.

"(y/n)! I've missed you!! Don't leave me ever again!" Naruo mused, hugging you. You looked down, kinda horrified, he only acts like this around you.

"Well then, are you ready to go?" A fake smile spread across your face. Naruo smiled, what seemed to be a real smile, and nodded his head.

"Yes! Please take me away from this dirty place sis!" Naruo took your hand, shut the door not even saying bye to you mother, and began to walk away dragging you with him.