"Looks like I might buy the entire store then" I belt out a laugh

"Seems so!" He laughs "But you look amazing in them....I want to buy them for you"

"Tae, please you've do-

He cuts me off by putting his finger on my lips "No buts! I just want to see you happy" He says with sincerity and I nod my head with defeat.

"I'll help you put your shoes on. Oh yeah remember when I promised to take you bowling?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot!" I facepalmed

"Lets go have some fun again." He says putting on my shoes. I felt him playfully tickle my feet and I giggle uncontrollably.

"Tae, stop tickling me! I'm going to fall off this chair!" I say pushing his hands off my feet

"Ok. I'll stop" He stops and continues to put my other shoe onto my other foot. He helps me up and we go to the register to pay for the items. As usual he paid. He takes me by the hand and we walk out the mall.

"Wait! We both brought our cars here!" Tae panics

"It's ok. I took an Uber here. I didn't feel like driving" I shrug

"Aigo! I kind of panicked for a moment" He says with his arm clinging to his chest 

"You remind me of Hobi, getting startled by such sm-" I gasp at my own realization, eyes widen with shock while my hand covered my mouth. "I'm, I'm, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to bring his name up" 

He walks up to me and takes my hand and holds them "I know Hoseok is still my hyung and I still look up to him, but I can't still believe he put you through so much hurt. I know you didn't mean it. Lets just go have some fun. After all, I didn't come here for vacation to see you sad. I came here because I wanted to see you smile" He lifts my chin up, making me stare at him. He makes a goofy face and I giggle. 

"I want to see that smile while I'm still here!" He takes my hand and we walk to his parked car and got in. We drove to the bowling alley in Downtown LA. We paid for two games, got our bowling shoes and put our stuff in a locker before heading to the lane. We put our names on the board and picked out a bowling ball. 

"I'm going to go a little easy on you since I won the last time" Tae smirks as he prepares to bowl.

"Please. It's because you cheated that's why you won. I'm going to beat you this time" I smirk whilst folding my arms across my chest.

"Tsk, tsk! Lets make another bet then" He smirks.

"Umm no! Not this time! Let's just play without any bets" I chuckle

"Alright. If you say so" He levels the ball to his chin, walks briskly before throwing the ball. The ball goes at a fast pace and strikes all of the pins, making it a strike. I raise my eyebrow, unfazed at how good he his. 

"Your turn, noona" He winks and I roll my eyes and pick up the ball. Just when I was about to roll the ball, Tae comes up from behind me and makes a loud "Boo" sound in my ear, making me scream and lose balance. The ball rolls and enters the gutter, making me lose a good amount of points. I turn around and hit him on the shoulder.

"See you cheated again!" I whine.

"I'll admit I did. I promise it won't happen this time" He laughs and backs away and sits down.

We continued to play for at least an hour and a half. I was getting tired and wanted to go back home and rest. We agreed to go to pick up some takeout before going to my house to at It was the game and I was the last one to bow. The game was tied and I wanted to win so badly this time. I grab the ball, closing my eyes, praying that I win this time. I open my eyes, getting ready to bowl until Tae comes up behind me.

"Noona, before you bowl lets make a tiny bet"

"Umm..OK..Only if it doesn't involve anything extreme like paint ball, skydiving, or mountain climbing" I chuckle

"No, no, nothing extreme this time" He laughs "I know you don't like it when I pay things for you so if I win I'll pay for takeout. If you win, you pay. Is that an OK bet?" He looks at me for approval

"Hmm...OK! I guess that's a good bet" I smile at him.

"Ne. Good luck!" He giggle as he watches.

I level the ball to my chin and let it go. The ball rolls and hits all pins and I get a strike. I jump up and down, happy that I actually beat Tae for once. 

"Yes!!! I won!" I say pointing to him.

He gets up and walks towards me, clapping with defeat.

"Looks like you won. Can't believe it" He says pushing his hair back. 

"I won the game and the bet! Lets go grab something to eat before it's too late" I say happily

"You won two things...you know what else you won?" He comes closer to me.

"No, what is it?" I turn around. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me in for a kiss. His lips crashes into mine. He runs his hand through my hair, as his other hand still held me in place. His kiss was passionate but gentle, making me weak at the knees. I wrap my hand around his neck, deepening the kiss. We slowly pull away from each others faces, staring into each others eyes. 

"You won me"