My Mates

Miya's POV-

I burst into through the hospital doors breathing hard. I instantly smell two things; cleaning supplies and blood. The smell instantly made me go into a frenzy, not of only blood lust but fear of who's blood it actually was.

I run up to the front desk,where a women sat looking bored and who was more interested in her phone than me. 

"I'm here for my boyfriend, Jason Moon!" The way her expression changed from bored to pity made my heart collapse. She told me he was in surgery and I couldn't see him. I slam my fist on the counter making the sound echo through the room.

"Bullshit! I need to see him now." I cry out. She looked at me with annoyance and went back to her phone. I wanted to kill her right there but I instead I just collapsed on the ground sobbing.

"Miya?" I look up to see Chad staring at me. He had some cuts and bruises on him but he was walking and breathing just fine. He comes over to me and pulls me up into his chest shushing me while I cried into his shoulder.

after I was done crying, Chad took me over to the chair which had a painting of a child and doctor smiling. What bullshit that was. He got me a glass of water and waited until I was done drinking.

"What happened?" I say with my eyed shut tight wanting to wake up from this nightmare. Chad took the cup from my hand and held the other.

"After you left, Jason ran to his car trying to follow you. I didn't want him to drive alone so I got in the car with him, how dumb am?" I knew he was trying to laugh but he couldn't get it out without choking. "He was frantic trying to follow you but you were already gone, and he couldn't except it so he just drove faster." Tears started to fall from both of us. "I- I told him to stop but he wouldn't listen, he just kept saying he was sorry. I don't know what happened next but I remember waking up next to Jason. The car was totaled against a tree and there was glass and blood everywhere." Finally he started sobbing. I wanted to comfort him but I couldn't, I couldn't move.

"Miya, I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for everything, I should have stopped him!" He says through the gaps of his sobs. I hear the door open, beeping and alerting that someone else has come into the room. I hear running and sharp clicks of high heels against the tile floor. I look up and see Ashley like I've never seen her before. Her hair and clothes were a mess and her face was pure panic.

She runs up to the receptionist not seeing us yet. "I'm here for Chad Miller, is he okay?" She says frantically. She points over to us and goes back to her phone. Ashley looks over at us and she drops her purse that she was gripping tightly. Chad stands up and they both seem to stare at each other.

Ashley's eyes start to tear up and she is sobbing uncontrollably. She runs towards Chad and jumps into his arms, looking as if she was never going to let him go.

"Don't ever do that to me you idiot!" She says into his shoulder. He keeps nodding and kissing her everywhere not wanting to let go. Usually my heart would warm from this sight but it just made me more dead inside, I didn't eve think that was possible.

More people showed up after that, such as all of our parents, a coupe guys from Jason's football team, and most of the cheer leading squad, either there for Jason or Ashley. People kept trying to comfort me but I would not eat, talk, or shed another tear until I heard news about Jason.

It seemed like days had gone by but only a couple hours. Ashley wouldn't let go of Chad, not even when doctors wanted to examine him more. My parents left me alone after their attempts to talk to me. 

My eyes start to droop when I suddenly feel an agonizing pain everywhere. I let out a gasp as I fall to the ground clutching my stomach. Everyone was surrounding me asking what was wrong, trying to get me to respond but the pain was too much to bare.

Through my blurry vision I see two familiar figures push through everyone. Mrs.Moon clutches me hand and looks into my eyes.

"Miya, is it my son, can you feel the bond breaking?" The only thing I could do was nod. Mrs.Miller lets go of my hand and falls to her knees, then to be scooped up by Mr.Miller. They both go into the corner and cry. My parents try to make the process easier for me but none of it helped. When a mate dies, it feels as if something dies inside of you, not mentally but physically. The bond between us was being ripped apart.

After an agonizing couple minutes of not being able to scream through the pain, it suddenly stops. Its as if God finally said enough and everything in the world stood still. I now saw people sobbing and the looks of fear on their face's. 

My mother looks at me confused. "Miya, what are you feeling?" I get up, clutching my side as if I had a cramp. I start bawling, not because of the pain but knowing he was alive. 

I walk over to Jason's parents and they look at me with hope and question on their faces. I nod and smile at them. His mother hugs me tight, sobbing, "Thank the gods, thank you for blessing us." I hug her back crying.

A doctor finally comes out of the doors that led to surgery. He take s a deep breath of fresh air and walks up to all of us.

"Where are the parents of Jason Moon?" Mrs. Moon lets go of me and takes my hand along with her husbands and lead us to the doctor.

"We are, how is my son?" He says all of these complicated words and the cost of his surgery. Mrs. Moon interrupts him, "I don't care about that, how is my son." We all seem to lean in and wait for the words that will fix everything.

"Your son is a living miracle, during the surgery, his body had to much stress and he flat lined for about five minutes. We restarted his heart but he also put up a fight. Your son survived the crash with minor injuries, broken leg and ribs, but right now he is stabilized...and in a coma." My heart stopped.

"We don't know how long it will be for, days, months, years." He says the rest is a blur though. My mate, my one love, is in a coma and may never wake up. Suddenly my head started to hurt and I couldn't see.

The pain surrounds me and all I remember is darkness.

***********************************

Hey guys it been a long time since I updates, Ive been on a mission trip in Moore, Oklahoma helping out with the tornado. 

It was an awsome experience and Im finally back to updat emy books for you guys.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment and vote!