My mates

Miya's POV-

I'm walking along side Jason, listening him go on and on about the amusement park were about to go too. The sun was so bright and I felt warm all over from being so close to Jason.

Suddenly he lets my hand go and starts running and laughing,"Hurry up Miya!" I laugh along with him and run but he keeps getting further and further. Soon I'm out of breath and had to stop, but Jason stops and stares at me weirdly.

Suddenly I see Lizzy come out from the corner of my eye and she runs to Jason taking his hand. he smiles at her like he was at me a couple minutes ago. I try to yell out his name but he doesn't hear me, as he walks away from me. I try to run after him but he becomes a speck in the distance.

I collapse crying and then my world turns black...

"JASON!" I start screaming as I awake from my dream. My mother bursts through the room and immediately holds me telling me it was just a dream. I'm drenched in sweat and my heart is pounding out of my chest.

It's been like this since Jason rejected me as a mate. I haven't been able to sleep without pills, or eat without getting sick. Our leader came to me the day after Jason woke up, telling me all the symptoms I will be experiencing.

But he didn't tell me about the pain, the head crushing pain that never ends, the heartbreak that will never be fixed, and the tears that never will stop. The only time I'm happy is when I'm beside Jason.

He's out of the hospital now, still getting used to the new things he doesn't remember.

Today I was going to his house to get all my stuff, knowing I would never need it there anyway. I tell my mom I'm alright and she kisses my forehead and leaves. I sigh and get dressed in a black top and jeans. Perfect mourning clothes.

I go downstairs where I avoid everyone's sad stares and get in my car. I head to Jason's house when suddenly the song best night of my life came on. I hit the radio so hard its screen shatters and I kept driving.

I arrived at Jason's and sit there for a moment. The stars were out just like our last mating night. I started bawling and screaming. I pounded the steering wheel and broke off my rear view mirror. After my fit I put in eye drops, put on a smile and get out of my car.

I knock on their door when im suddenly engulfed in an amazing smell. There stood Jason's dad and he gave me the same pity smile everyone gives.

"Miya! What a surprise, are you hear for Jason's stuff?" I nod afraid my voice is going to crack if I speak and he tells me to come in.

I walk with him to the kitchen and see Jason's mom over the stove cooking spaghetti. I smile at her and walk over to her.

She looks up and jumps in surprise.

"Miya! You scared me, if I wasn't already dead I would have had a heart attack." That is what I love about her, she never acts like anything is wrong, which Is refreshing.

"Hi mrs. Moon." She gives me a hug and continues making dinner. I look over at the table and count five plates.

"Mrs. Moon, are you having a guest." I ask walking over to my old seat, where we all had so many meals together.

Right before she can respond I hear the door bell ring and then I hear Jason running down the steps yelling I got it. My heart clenched, and Mrs. Moon looked over at me nervously.

I hear voices and then Jason and Lizzy appear in the doorway. Lizzy looks shocked to see me and Jason looks surprised too.

"Miya, what are you doing here?" Jason asks taking bread off the table next to me.

Just before I can respond, Jason's dad comes in with the box of my stuff.

"Just came to get my stuff, thanks for having me, bye." I quickly rush to get the box.

"Nonsense Miya, your welcome to stay for dinner." Jason's mom says rushed, trying to get me to not cry. I start to decline and run out the doorway with the box when suddenly I numb into something hard and fall.

Two arms wrap around me and I hold on to dear life. I open my eyes and see Jason's brother holding me.

I felt a million electric shocks run through my body, and when I breathe in, his scent fills my head. I just want to kiss him and mark him as mine. I feel my inner vamp yelling mate.

"Brad, you can let go of her now." Mrs. Moon said, snapping me out of my trance. I quickly leave his arms, even though I felt so cold now, as if it wasn't enough that I was cold all the time.

But Brad grips my wrist and pulls me towards him and his fangs extract. "MINE!" He yells, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I look over at everyone and everyone looks in horror at us except Jason, who is glaring.

I try to wiggle out of his arms even though they feel right around me.

"Stop, you're now mine and I will be forever yours." He growls not letting me free. No, fate can't be so cruel, paring me with my ex mates brother. I'll never get away now, never will I be able to forget Jason.