My Mates

Hey guys, wassssuup! I hope you like this chapter and I already know how this whole book is going to end more or less so I know I'm going to keep writing it even if I don't have a lot of readers! I hope you enjoy!

EVERYONE EAT YOUR DAILY NEEDED AMOUNT OF PINEAPPLES OKAY? ENJOY THE CHAPPIE!

**********************************************

Miya's POV-

I walk into school with Jason holding me by my waist with Chad and Ashley next to us. Of course, the minute we step foot in school all heads turn. Not for me, Chad or Jason. Nope, for Ashley, with booty shorts that show her whole ass.

Believe it or not, we used to be best friends. Until she found out I was mates with the guy she had been crushing on since 2nd grade. I wanted to be a good friend and ignore him, but it was fate.

So, since she was 16 she's been making my life a living hell for betraying her. When Chad came into the equation she was madly in love with him, until she noticed me and Jason again. Her life is now revolved around trying to split us up.

Just then I see Ashley getting a little to close to Jason, so I decide to get us away from her slutty hands.

"RACE TO MY LOCKER!" I yell, sprinting to my locker knowing Jason is right on my heels without a second thought .

I look back and see he's no longer there. Thinking I lost him, I turn around and start laughing when I run right into him standing in front of my locker. He burst out laughing, bending over clutching his stomach.

I clutch my nose and whine, that fucking hurt. Jason gets up and wraps his arms around me and kisses my nose chuckling, whispering sorry. I knew not to give in that easily so I smack him across the head.

"I could have died!" I growl playfully, still rubbing my nose. He rubs his head and whines. I roll my eyes, when did my mate get so soft. I look back to see Ashley and Chad coming this way, laughing and looking at each other with lust in their eyes.

These were the rare moments between them, sometimes I actually feel warmth in my heart knowing Chad has a mate. But then I remember she's a heartless bitch. I turn back to Jason and see him in my locker snooping around for a piece of gum which he does every morning.

I would usually smack him but I'll make an exception since Ashley is coming.

I wrap my arms around his neck and push myself against him giving him a long hard kiss hoping Ashley saw. He instantly wraps his arms around my waist as he pulls me closer and roughly kisses me back. He starts getting really into it licking my lips for entrance. I squeal and push him away laughing. I look up and see his eyes shining red. My smile was instantly gone my face.

Usually during mating if you get aroused, but have already mated twice that week, a vampire gets too much energy. Thus the vampire's true nature comes out and it can end badly. The process right before this is glowing red eyes.

I cup Jason's cheek and pull him close. "Jason, baby, it's me, snap out of it." He slowly started to calm down and his eyes went back to deep blue. He looks as if he was shot. He hates not being in control and this wasn't the first time this has happen.

It last happened during our mating night when we both newly mated, he lost control and tried to mate with me a second time and he lost control. He mated with me twice that night without my consent and the next morning I found him in his closet crying. There was vomit and blood everywhere, and it scared me more than anything.

I forgave him right away and we never told anyone, but I know he never forgave himself.  That's why he asks me for permission every time we mate.

He's about to say something, but I cut him off with a quick kiss.

"It's okay Jason, it was my fault." I smile at him reassuringly and turn to the seething Ashley and jealous Chad. I guess their moment was over and Ashley was back to her slutty self. Chad went over to Jason and started to talk about Jason's 18th birthday next week.

I roll my eyes and turn back to Ashley. She's applying makeup and looking at me as if I was a bug on her shoulder. I decided to push her today about Chad, since she never talks about it.

"So how are you and Chad?" I ask, knowing I pushed a button when she went rigid. She snaps her mirror shut with a click and turns to me giving me a big smile.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Miya." She says with an emphasis on the  'ya' at the end of my name. God this game again.

"Ya know, since you guys are mates and all, I thought you would have finally given up on Jason by now." I say, shrugging my shoulders already knowing the answer.

She leans in and whispers, "I don't give up Miya, not for you, Chad, or anyone." She then straightens herself out and walks over to Jason and Chad. I mentally strangle her in my mind. Ashley gives Jason a wink and then pulls Chad away to his death or AP Physicology.

Jason strolls over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"I hate her!" I growl to him watching her strut away with her 5 inch heels and short booty shorts with every male staring at her.

Chad must have noticed because he starts growling at all of them before he grabs her and kisses her passionately in front of everyone. I saw her melt into his arms at first, but she opened her eyes and saw us looking. With that she shoves him away yelling at him about something and struts away.

Chad looks defeated and pouts behind her the rest of the way.

Jason leans into me, 'I'm so glad you're not like that." I laugh and hear the warning bell. Jason and I both groan and head different directions. My first hour is physics, fml.

I enter the class and sit in my usual spot in the far window that looks out at the field which is where Jason is in gym. He is an incredible athlete. my mouth waters just thinking about his body.... I'm snapped out of my day dream when the bell rings.

The teacher comes in with a new girl who looked a lot like me. She had long hair that was brown instead of blonde like mine. But besides that she looked almost exactly like me. Creepy.

"Class this is our new student, Lizzy, I expect everyone to welcome her," Some of us mutter hi but nothing more. "You can sit next to Ms. Baxter by the window." She nods and walks over to me and plops herself down smiling.

I decide to be nice even though I had a crappy morning, "Hey, I'm Miya." She turns towards me and smiles back.

"I'm Lizzy," she looks back forward as if she was done talking.

I shrug and go back to thinking about Jason when I here her say,
"Not to be to forward but you are the only person who talked to me this morning and can I sit next to you at lunch?" She squeaks. I can tell already that she's unbelievably shy. But wow was she forward. I nod before we get shushed by the teacher. Hell, she's better than Ashley so why not?