My Mates

Miya's POV-

My eyes flutter open to the sight of my mate just laying there with the sun gleaming on his face. The sun doesn't affect us, we heal like every other human, and can die by fatal wounds. But we can live forever and my race only ages to a certain point. 

My mate looks so beautiful. I smile, snuggling into him, when suddenly I shoot up wide eyed. It's morning! I think. I scramble out of the sheets and try to get into my clothes. My mate wakes up and looks around groggily. So cute.

He sees me and smiles while I'm putting my hair into a high ponytail so I don't look like I just had sex 6 hours ago. I look around the room for my bra. I hear Jason whistling behind me. I turn my head towards him and see him holding my bra by its finger twirling it around.

I smirk, laughing at him before running and jumping on him hard. He lets out an oof and I snatch my bra away before standing up and putting it on.

"I liked you better without it on." He whines. I give him the death glare, but I couldn't hold back a smile. I finally get done getting dressed and I'm about to jump out the window before I hear Jason whimpers. I smile and turn back towards him.

I lean over him and kiss him on the lips and try to turn around but he doesn't let me. He kisses me on my lips again then my neck, and then my collar bone. I moan, he always does this to me.

I laugh and push him away when his hand started to glide up my shirt.

"I have to go Jason!" He chuckles and kisses me once more softly on the lips.

I finally got out of his grasp and was about to jump out the window when I hear Jason's mother yell up the stairs,"JASON! MIYA! PANCAKES ARE READY!" I grown, knowing I can't resist her pancakes.

Like children, Jason and I shove each other down the halls trying to be the first to recieve the pancakes. I slide into the kitchen, but slip on their newly waxed floors and land on my butt. I groan and see Jason laughing and getting the pancakes.

I get up and sulk to Jason and whimper at him giving him the puppy dog eyes. He looks at me and brushes my cheek, thinking he was going to give in I reel him in with the pouty lip and he leans in for a kiss but instead shoves a mouthful of pancakes in my mouth.

"SCREW YOU JASON!" I yell going over to Jason's mom getting the second helping of pancakes. I sit across the room from Jason and start eating.

" Aw come on babe, you know I love you more than pancakes." he laughs while I shove an entire pancake in my mouth grumbling.

Brad strolls into the room with just boxers on plopping himself next to me.

"How was your night baby?" he smirks and leans into me. I start to flirt back when I shove a pancake in his face. He yelps, getting up and wiping the syrup off his face.

Jason laughs as I go to the sink and clean my dish. I grab my keys and start to leave when I hear Jason yell at me to give him a kiss. I sigh strolling back into the kitchen and peck him on the lips and quickly leave knowing I'm already late.

I climb in my car and drive to my house. Facing my parents was definitely not something I wanted to do right now, seeing as how I was supposed to be home over five hours ago.

I turn on the radio to ease my mind and hear I'm not your boyfriend by 3OH!3. I turned it up till my car was completely shaking and I was screaming the words. I finally pulled into my drive way and slowly got out of my car trying not to make noise. I was pretty sure they heard my car from a mile away though.

I open the front door and tiptoed up the stairs into my room. I knew my mother would be in here any minute so I quickly threw my clothes off till I was only in my bra and panties and climbed into bed. The second I got into bed I hear my mother stomping down the hall and throwing open my door. It rattled the whole house and I knew it made a dent in my wall.

I sat up knowing I was caught and I tried to act like I just woke up.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY!" She screeches. I rub my eyes looking at her with an expression I hoped made me seem confused. My dad came around the corner rubbing his eyes looking like he had a long night last night, no doubt hearing my mother rant about where I was.

"What is going on in here, you're going to wake up Conner." He grumbles. Conner is Satan that somehow came out of my mother five years after me who is now 13, the evil stage of life. He makes sure to make my life a living hell every chance he gets.

"I don't know Dad, Mom just came in yelling at me while I was sleeping." I say innocently. I can tell Mom was about to explode.

My father looks from my mother to me."We will discuss this tonight when you get home from school." Ugh school, forgot I have that. I nod and my mother just throws her hands up and left the room to get Conner up.

My dad looks at me and shakes his head. "You're going to be the death of us, Miya." He walks out of the room. I can't help but laugh when he's gone. I get up and get in the shower, because ya know, I just had sex and hygiene is important.

While I'm taking a shower, it reminds me of Jason's brother from last night. I shudder thinking about anyone who isn't my mate seeing me like that. I need to apologize to Jason again when I see him again.

I get out and get dressed in dark skinny jeans and a grey tank top. I put on my white lace flats and then straighten my hair to death. My long blonde hair is my best feature so I got to strut it. I put on some light make up with eyeliner and mascara. I look in the mirror, damn I look fine!

I go downstairs to get my juice packet of blood and run out to my car. Conner is already in it texting on his phone. He doesn't even look up when he says "You're screwed tonight." I glare at him and keep driving.

I pull up to his middle school and kick his ass out of my car. He's soon surrounded by girls and his friends. He's such a douche bag.

I drive to my school and see my friends standing around Jason's car. I park and walk over to them. I push past everyone and see Jason and his best friend Chad looking at the side of his car. There was a big dent in the drivers door.

"My mom's gonna kill me." Jason says rubbing the back of his neck. Chad tells him it's gonna cost about $500 bucks to fix. I sigh and walk up to Jason, wrapping my arms around him. He leans into me relaxing.

"You have to be careful babe, the ice is bad this year." He nods and slips his arm around my waist and we start to head into school. I see Amber staring at him, drooling.

Amber's the school slut, also Chad's mate. He doesn't want her, but almost no vampire can survive rejecting their mate. I know Amber loves Chad under all that sluttiness and diseases. She just takes advantage of him and goes after what she can't have a.k.a. my mate.

I bring out my fangs and hiss at her. She looks upst but backs off and goes to Chad's side and he wraps his arms around her. He believes he can change her and make her love him. Poor soul.

We then entered the place called hell.