My Mates

Miya's POV-

I look in horror at Jason. His eyes have gone wide, and I knew if we had veins his would be pulsing. I scramble to my feet, slipping a couple times on the way up.

I couldn't find a towel, so I wrapped my arms around myself to block my naked body from his brother. Jason started to approaching his brother like a predator about to stalking his prey. Brad look terrified. I knew it wasn't his fault, so I quickly jump on Jason's back trying to keep his rage under control.

"It's not what you think Jason, I promise!" I soothingly say. He calms down slightly with me wrapped around him. He turns around with me still attached to him and wraps his arms around me shielding my body from his brother's embarrassed face. I stroke his cheek looking into his eyes, "I promise."

Jason nods and turns to face his brother, "If you even think about her body again, I'll tear you to shreds." He growls. His brother nods and smirks.

"Your girlfriend shaves up, nice man." He laughs strolling out of the door. Jason looks like he was going to go after him so I pressed myself against him harder. It was our night, and I wouldn't let it be ruined by his bastard of a brother.

He looks back at me looking for a explanation. I explained the awkward situation to him, and he laughs.

"I look nothing like him!" He laughs hugging my naked body closer snuggling his face into my neck.

I put on my pout face, "From the back you guys do!" He chuckles and picks me up bridal style carrying me to the bed. He sits on the bed with me sitting on his lap straddling him. Finally, our mating is going to happen. I live for these nights with him. He is like a piece of me. 

He starts to kiss me down my neck, nipping at it here and there. I throw my head back and moan. God, he could make me orgasm in a second if he wanted too.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers against my skin. I can tell he's also enjoying this by the bulge in his jeans. I smile and flip him over. Smirking, I pull up his shirt and start to kiss him lower and lower until I'm right by his belt. He's staring down at me eagerly, waiting for his piece of pleasure.

But, the tease that I am, I go back up to his face and peck his lips laughing. He groans in frustration. With one swift movement he's on top of me grinding his pelvis against mine.

I gasp, "Oh-Oh god." My voice was shaking. But then he stops and gives me a peck on the lips. I growl at him for making me feel that way and not follow through. Hey, I don't mess around when it comes to my mating nights. Except when I get to do the teasing.

He then drapes himself over me, pressing his lips against my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist and bring him closer to me.

"I love you." he whispers right before his teeth bite into my neck, tearing my flesh. Humans may think having sex makes you one. But as a vampire, when you swap blood, you're forever bonded. He drinks from me until he's fully satisfied and gives me his neck to return the favor. I look at his neck and glide my hand over it. It's so soft and just begging for me to sink my teeth into it.

My mark from last time is there and it makes me smile. It showed I was his and he was mine. I don't waste any more time, and bite him. Everybody's blood is different in some way with texture, smell, and taste. His is like drinking water after a long hike.

It's sweet and strong smelling, just how I like it. Finally I'm done and let go. We both just lay there for a moment looking into each others eyes.

"How did I get so lucky?" I say. He smiles and gets back on top of me. He takes off his shirt and jeans, only wearing boxers.

"I was just about to say the same thing." He says, kissing me passionately. It seems like every kiss gets better and better. We start to get more rough and he finally removes his boxers. He spreads my legs and positions himself. He looks over at me to make sure I was okay with this, I of course nod. He does it every time just to make sure.

He then pushes into me. I tense up and cry out in pleasure. "Come on baby, relax your body." After a minute I finally relax and let him do his thing. Soon I was crying out in pleasure. His movements got harder and more rough every thrust. Were both panting, moving in sync with each other.

"Oh yeah, God you feel so good." He yells going harder. I knew we were both close. With my insides building up and swelling, I let out a scream of pleasure as we both cum at the same time.

He flops down on top of me breathing hard. I stroke his hair, trying to breath normally. After a couple minutes he flips to the other side of me and pulls me close. He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you" We whisper at the same time. We both laugh before falling asleep in each others arms.

********************************

Omg a sex scene on chapter 2! How nice am I, hahah. SO this is my new book I just started making and im really putting some effort into it, so please vote and save it to your library or something haha. I hope you all enjoy my book so far