Chapter 2: Finding Merle

((Warnings: Cursing, bad accent writing))

I sat in my chair waiting for Shane to come back with the water. I leaned forward in the chair and ran a hand through my hair. What I was really waiting for was for Daryl to walk through and I had to tell him about Merle. I was not looking forward to my day "Water's here ya'll, just a reminder to boil before use" Shane stated before getting out of the car to help bring in the water when screams were heard. I got up and grabbed my .9 millimeter pistol and ran ahead "MOM!" "CARL" "MOMMA! MOMMY" "HELP" "CARL" By the time we actually got there, there was a deer getting munched on by a walker. And sadly the deer had arrows coming out of it's ass. Which meant Daryl was near by. And I actually felt bad for the poor walker, getting beat on by everyone. He's was probably like "AH FUCK I WAS JUST EATING" I kind chuckled at the thought of that. "That's the first one we've had up here" Dale stated pointing at the walker "They never come this far up the mountain" "Well they're running out of food in the city that's what" Jim expressed plainly, I nodded. When rustling was heard we all aimed out weapons towards the trees. When Daryl popped out "Ah jeeze" Shane muttered as we put our weapons down "Son of a bitch, that was my deer" We all stepped back while Dayrl walked up to the deer "Looked at it, all knawed on by this filty bastard" He snarled as he kicked the dead man "Ease off Daryl, it's dead" I uttered already getting a headache "What would you know? I've been tracking this thing for miles" He muttered as he was pulling his arrows out "I was gonna drag it back to camp, cook us up some venison." After he pulled them out he leaned towards the munched on part of the deer "Think we can cut around this chewed up part right here?" I rolled my eyes and rubbed the bridge of my nose "I would not risk that" Shane stated "Ah, that's damn a shame, I got some squirrles, 'bout a dozen or so that'll have to do" Daryl finished, when that fucking zombie head started moving "Oh god..." Amy muttered before walking off with her sister. "Come on people what the hell" Dayrl grumbled and shot the head, he walked over and grabbed the arrow "It's gotta be the brain" I rolled my eyes, and leaned against a tree. He walked away and said something else but I wasn't listening, I looked at Shane and whined "Fucking hell" He shrugged and walked off. 

We followed Daryl as he was shouting for Merle "Daryl, wait, we need to talk" I called and jogged up he turned around "'Bout what?" I bit my lip and placed my hands on my hips "It's about Merle. He was uh..." I shook my head and looked down at the ground "There was a problem at Atlanta" I finished as people circled around. "FUCKING HELL PEOPLE BACK THE FUCK UP"  "He dead?" He asked looking at everyone "We don't know"  "He either is or he ain't!" ((Daryl you make the grammer gods scream ;-;)) I was about to continue when Rick stepped in "There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it" He proclaimed as he stepped next to me "Who are you?" Daryl asked pissed off. "Rick take a step back" I asked looking at him with a look that said, "He's gonna beat your ass" Rick ignored me and answered "Rick Grimes" I face palmed and backed away as Daryl stood up to him  "Rick Grimes? You got something you want to tell me?"  "Your brother was a danger to us all, so I handcuffed him to a roof onto a piece of metal. He's still there" Daryl backed up "Let me process this" He said as he paced slightly "Saying you handcuffed my brother to a roof and you left him there?!"  Rick nodded "Yeah" I facepalmed again and stepped in "Dayrl, calm down" "No you calm down! Your brother's not handcuffed to a roof!" "Your right, he's not, but you need to calm before you do anything irrational" Daryl shoved me out of the way as he threw squirrles a Rick "Like that" I muttered before getting back up and tackling Daryl. I put his arm behind his back and put my knee into his back. "You need to calm the hell down, alright bud?  You think you can calm down?" I asked, he grunted and struggled to get out "Don't make me put you face in the dirt hun" he grunted again, " Think you can calm down so we can talk?" When he didn't answer I just sighed and stood up "Daryl..." I couldn't finish the sentence cause well fuck that. Daryl got up and dusted himself off "Bitch" I rolled my eyes "Whatever make you sleep at night" He growled and turned to Rick and reached for his knife but found out it wasn't there "What the?" "Missing something?" I asked holding his knife. "For a girl you sure got some balls" I rolled my eyes "You calm now?" He didn't answer. Rick and him talked for a second well Rick talked while Daryl kinda just stood there pissed. Until T-Dog joined in "It's not Rick's fault...I had the key, I dropped it" "Fuck" I growled and hit my head on the RV. "Couldn't pick it up?" Daryl spat "Well I dropped it in a drain" Daryl stood there for a second a scoffed walking over to T-Dog. "If that's supposed to make me feel better it don't" "Well maybe this will, I chained the door so the geeks couldn't get at him, with a padlock" "That's gotta count for something" Rick stated, Daryl looked down at the ground rubbed his eyes and turned around, gestering towards them "Hell ta all ya'll, tell me where he is, so's I can go get him" I shook my head and was about to interject when Lori spoke up "He'll show you. Isn't that right?" I facepalmed and flopped down onto the ground. Rick nodded "I'm going back" Lori turned around and walked into the RV and Rick walked to his tent. "FUCK" I yelled and walked to Dylan's and my tent.

I walked out with my two .9 millimeter pistols and my rifle. When I heard Lori state "You and Daryl? That's your big plan?" I jogged up and Saw Rick looking at Glenn "Oh come on" "You know the way, you been there before, in and out no problem, you said so yourself" Glenn took his hat off and ran a hand through his hair, when Rick started again "I know it's not fair of me to ask, but I would feel a lot better with you along, I know she would to" He poited to Lori. "That's just great, now your gonna risk three men" "Four." T-dog spoke up. I sighed and coughed "Five" After a while and everyone was getting ready Dylan walked up to me. "Jack your not" I looked at Dylan, "No I am, this is not a conversation to be had" While Daryl and T-Dog talked/Fought/I have no clue it's Daryl, Dylan and I were fighting. "Dylan I need to do this" "No, you don't, I don't want you to end up like a geek" "I'm not Dylan, I'm going whether or not you say so. Your not my mom so stop acting like you are" I finished and walked away "Your right, I'm not our mom. You shot her"  I froze. After he said that people turned to us. "Dylan, not now. People are looking" I bit my lip not wanting to looking at Dylan "But I'm right though aren't I?" "Dylan, not now" He scoffed "I am right" I turned around, and aimed my pistol towards him "This is not a conversation to be had right now, Dylan. Now go back to your tent and fuck off." I put my pistol back and walked towards the moving truck. Dayrl honked the horn "Come on let's go!" I rolled my eyes and hopped onto the truck "Daryl, don't do that, it'll attract walkers." "Yeah, you sure as hell know about that" I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Whatever" When we finally got to leave I was quiet, and just thinking about what my brother said.

We pulled into the train yard and we all got out and walked towards the gate, we walk through the gate and made out way downtown to the building. We ran up the stairs and T-Dog cut the chain. "MERLE!"  Daryl ran over to where his brother was chained up. "Fuck" I Muttered and ran a hand through my hair "NO, NO" Daryl screamed. Merle's fucking hand made me want to throw up. Just thinking about the pain and running away with blood pouring out made me squeemish. "Sorry Daryl" I muttered

Damn it, now where is he? At least we know he's alive, I guess

Wordcount: 1549

((Is this story better that the last one? I think it is cause the timeline's right))