|| Tony with the Y ||

Start from the beginning

It was certainly the last Class of the day, History Class. Cheryl and Theo had walked in the classroom, as eyes were gazing upon them. In fact that they don't care what everyone thinks of them as long as they both had each other's sides. Some say they were perfect for each and some hated the idea of them of being together.

The Bell had rang, as the teacher had spoken to the class. "Class, turned to page 47" as Mr. Pajela commanded, "After done reading, I'd want you to write your reflection of the lesson" he said, sitting down while putting his glasses on as he busy doing his own paper works.

Cheryl was busy reading, as she scent a feeling that Theo was staring at her the whole entire time, which he certainly was. Cheryl glances to him with a glare, as Theo put on a smirked that always kills her. "Don't you have something to do than just staring at me?" She said, with her brows furrowing. "Nahh, My day is just keep getting better while seeing you" Theo replied back, as his head laid on his palm, while his elbow was stick to the desk.

"Cheesy much?" Cheryl chuckled, rolling her eyes. "oh come i knew you liked it" He replied back, as the smirk was still there. "In your dreams hobo" she said, while she's trying not to smile the way Theo is acting around to her. Honestly Cheryl didn't liked it, She loved it. "My dreams already come true babe" Her eyes were wide opened, glancing to him once again.

"What?" She said, as her heart had stop beating for a moment. "What?" Theo parrots back, as he started to felt the heat inside of him. Theo felt speechless, he didn't know were that come from. Both were gazed into each others eyes, down to their lips back to each others eyes.

Mr. Pajela had cleared his throat, "Ms Blossom and Mr Marquez" Both looked at the teacher, as his arms were crossed. "Perhaps would you like to share something to class?" Theo shakes his head, "No sir".

The teacher nodded, "farewell then, Cheryl Would you be my honor to present your lesson  to the whole class?" She smirked, as she walked out of her desk as a queen as always. She stands in the middle front of the class, Crossing her arms.

"As I  was saying" She continued, "The lesson talks about Ancient Greece, more specifically the 12 Olympian Gods. I, Cheryl Bombshell, Athena. Goddess of Wisdom" She said, with a Malicious smirk. Theo nodded, and smile as he was being one of those proud boyfriends.

Ethel scoffed, "Please... more likely, Medusa.." she mumbled as the whole class heard what she said clearly, as Theo glanced to her with his eyes furrowed, as he clenched his jaw. Cheryl looked at Theo, as she knew he was mad, trying to defend her but Cheryl being Cheryl doesn't need back up. "Did she just.." Josie said, in a quietyl soft voice.

Cheryl sighed, "O muggs, You're mistakenly wrong.  as much as you try, you'll eventually know  I'll win" she continued walking towards Ethel's desk, "I Always Win" She smirked, while Ethel still clenched her jaw, as her brows were furrowing. Cheryl looked back to the class, "I, Cheryl blossom, am Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. Those who dares to go beyond me can surely try but surely die as you tremble inside" she said, as she leaves people who felt frightened and scared inside.

"That's my girl" Theo mumbled, as he pursed his lips and suddenly a smirk came on a seconds.

------------------------