|| Tony with the Y ||

Start from the beginning

"what do you say Pea?" Theo asked, as he raised his eyebrows while he tilted his head. Sweet Pea, folded his arms as he was still thinking. He groans, "If i joined, that means i have to see Mantle kicking my ass" he replied back, shaking his head.

"Actually Reggie is out, Also Archie" Theo said, as Three of the Southsider were both surprised and confused.

"What? Both of them loves football I don't understand why would they quit" Toni said, as she felt baffled. "Well..I believe they're trying something new" Theo said, as he chuckled.

"Ughh Sweet Pea you're taking forever to answer!" Toni said, rolling her eyes. "Just say yes!"

Sweet Pea groans, "Alright..I'll go," Fangs and Toni cheers as they both gave a high five. "But One condition!" Theo nodded. "If this goes down, I'm out" he said, with a serious tone. "I won't disappoint you" Theo said, as he smirked.

"Hobo" A familiar voice was on the background, as Theo turned his head over his shoulder. It was Cheryl blossom, The red-headed looking gorgeous in black, as she was matching Theo which was also wearing black.

"Cherry," He smirked, as Cheryl glances at the Three Serpents. "Southside Scums" she replied back in a harsh tone. Toni and Sweet Pea rolled their eyes, while Fangs nodded, as he was scared on the inside. "Cheryl" Theo said, in a serious tone Furrowing his eyebrows together.

She sighs, "Anyway" She continues, shaking his head as she looks at Theo while ignoring the southsiders appearance. "Walk me out?" she asked, sending a small smile. Theo sighed, as he nodded. "Lead the way" He said, as Cheryl gave a smirked with her hand on her waist. She walked out of the lounge as theo trailed her back.

"I still don't get why you're talking with the Southsiders" Cheryl said, with a plain tone. "like i said, for a hundredth time Princess" Theo replied back, as Cheryl roll her eyes. "I still need more information about the Serpents" She sighed, "You can't just let it go do you Harambe?"

"Depends of what 'letting go' your talking about." He continues "With My Dad's Murder case, I haven't rested since I got here..then here i am with you" Theo said, as he grinned which Cheryl didn't look, busy walking to the corridor.

"Is that why you can't resist me?" She replied back, which caught Theo off guard. "What?" He replied back, were he stop in his tracks as he turns speechless. She turned around, facing Theo.

"I know you can't resist me Marquez" She Malicious smirked, crossing her arms. Theo chuckled, rolling his eyes. "I doubt it"

"mhmm" as her eyebrows were bouncing, giving him a seductive look. "I'm Serious Cheryl!" Theo exclaimed, as his heart was starting to beat fast. she raised her eyebrows, As theo tried not to grinned.

"I know you wanna smile," she grinned, "No I don't" he replied back, shaking his head. "Sure Marquez" She laughed. Theo can't just hide the obvious, He's always been with Cheryl 24/7 which he barely spends time with others. Usually he'd been finding ways to trash the school, but now he forgets his plans, and starts to interact with the red head.

"Cheryl" A voice on the background had called her name, Josie Mccoy. The bell rang for their next class, Cheryl and Josie walked together as Theo watch both of them entering their class, which Theo had a smirked on his face, and still his heart was beating. No words can tell what he feels right now.

He laughed it off, which he got scolded by the principal who was walking around the whole school telling him to get to class. He rolled his eyes, as he did walked to his class.

-----------------------