Sorella sat on the edge of her bed, waiting for him to speak.
"Out with it," her patience was little at this time of night.
"I don't have anything against Yukino personally," he stated and Sorella inhaled deeply, but she decided to hear him out.
"She was nice, she was polite and soft spoken, but she's different than the rest of us," Sting said, and this was the second time today that Sorella wondered where he was going with this.
"You'd agree that even though she was powerful... With the way Sabertooth is run, she was soon to have shortcomings," he continued.
"Is this supposed to make me feel better?" Sorella cocked a brow.
"What I'm telling you is my perspective, how you chose to react is up to you," he replied and Sorella shut her mouth.
"I'm just saying that Sabertooth is run brutally. In order to be the very best, you have to be willing to be ruthless. Yukino is not ruthless, you know that. She will face her opponents and see them as equals. She thanked our guild master even though he made her strip for bringing shame to our guild's name. I don't see her as a weak person, but Sabertooth isn't for her," Sting voiced out his opinion, and Sorella hated how he was making sense.
"This was still her home, she wanted to be here," Sorella protested.
"Maybe, but our Master decided otherwise," he responded. "Go ahead, scream at me for something that's not up to me," he said when she fell silent. He was expecting the worst insults to come out of her mouth, but she didn't have much else to say.
"...I hate him. he made my best friend homeless,"
Sorella's fists tightened on her lap and she was holding back tears.
"He's a piece of shit," she cursed.
"He's the worst person to ever live on Earthland," Sorella whispered, glaring at the floor.

It was then, Sorella felt his hands wrap around hers and he un-balled her fists.
She was further surprised when he pulled her head into his body.
One hand was in her hair, the other hand was on her upper back; Sorella's head was underneath his chest.
"...Sting?" She muttered against his body.
"I know, I'm sorry," he murmured back, and Sorella's eyes widened.
"W-What?" She stammered.
"It's not a secret that he's strict, or that he commands respect out of fear, but unless the guild master changes, nothing will," Sting replied.
Sorella let out tears she hadn't let fall in a while, and Sting let her without saying so much of a word.

It felt like an eternity that Sting had held her in his embrace, she had grabbed his vest and pulled on it. She didn't know what else to do with her hands.

It was a weird way to hug, so Sting sat next to her on the bed and pulled her against him. Her head was leaning on his shoulder.
"...I don't know if I want to apologize for yelling at you in the hall a few hours ago, I'm not ready too," Sorella whispered. Sting remained silent.
"But, I guess I can take back calling you shallow," she thoughtfully added.
"...But not arrogant and prideful?" Sting dared to chaff, and he felt her head shake.
"I can't take back what's true," she replied, and this time there was no undertone of hostility in her voice.
"I guess I'll take what I can get," he sighed.
"Good," Sorella replied.
And then they remained silent again.

"Hey, I know you said you didn't want to be in the games anymore, but are you sure?" Sting questioned her after a long while.
"I'm sure. But I'll watch on the side and support our guild," Sorella replied.
He looked at her, she felt his body move so she glanced back up to him. "You can still sit with us at the team balcony, Orga did and he wasn't part of the team yet," he reminded her.
"I'm not sure if I'd want to be in the same proximity as M'lady Minerva for long, but I'll think about it," Sorella responded truthfully.
"I won't force you, if you don't want to," said Sting.
"...Let's talk about something else," Sorella said.
"Like what?" He asked her.
"I don't know... What's your favourite colour?" She randomly decided and he looked at her with confusion.
He laughed.
"What? Why that of all things?" Sting asked her.
She groaned; "That was the first thing that came to mind," she rolled her eyes and expected Sting to make fun of her more, but that wasn't the case. "It's yellow," he answered, and that made Sorella take her head off his shoulder to look at him strangely.
He wouldn't admit it to her, but he already missed the feeling.
"Yellow?" She questioned, brows furrowed. "Yeah, why?" He asked.
"You mean it's not blue? The same blue you're practically always clad in?" Sorella questioned.
"Nah, I always preferred yellow. I just happen to look good in blue," Sting responded playfully and Sorella stifled a laugh. "I mean, it's true," he shrugged. "You'd have to agree that I just wouldn't look as good in yellow than I do in blue."
Sorella observed him, trying to imagine his clothing in yellow instead and she had to agree.
"Yeah, it would wash you out," Sorella confirmed.
"Exactly," he let out a prideful smile.
"What's yours?" He suddenly questioned, and Sorella hummed.
"It's red, like scarlet roses."