~8~ The Beach

-Recap-

"The truth is, I've always looked up to Sabertooth, my dream was to join when I was younger, but I'm also looking for my older sister who I was separated with when we were kids. As the top guild in Fiore, I'm hoping I'll be able to have the resources to find her." Yukino admitted solemnly, but the spark of determination was still in her.
"Older sister, huh?" Sorella pondered Yukino's words.
She used to have an older sister too, but years had passed since they seen each other. Sorella wondered if her sister would even remember her, she hummed.
"I'm sure you'll reunite with her one day," Sorella reassured her.
"You really believe that?" Yukino's brows raised.
"Yeah, I'm sure of it."

~ ~ ~ ~

Sting was apparently right. The next morning, all the Sabertooth mages were gathered together in the main hall where Jiemma was sat on his limestone throne, up at the front. Everyone lined up into an assembly formation with their hands behind them, waiting for their master to make his annual speech.

Earlier in the morning, Sorella had met up with Yukino on the way down and stood together at the front; alongside Rogue, Sting, Orga, and Rufus, who Sorella still hadn't met properly past the encounter they shared weeks ago.

Jiemma soon commanded silence, and made the only kind of encouraging speech Sorella had ever heard come out of that man's mouth, but that really hadn't said much. The master was horrible at it, and instead resulted to threat of expulsion from the guild if any member had a less than satisfactory performance.

"So as you lot know, the Grand Magic Games are approaching. Naturally, we will rise to the peak! There will be no exceptions for loss. If you are to fail in a battle, you will be stripping Sabertooth's emblem off your body. I want each and everyone of you to push past your limits to prove your worth to represent Sabertooth this year!" His voice boomed off the walls and the tension in the air rose significantly.
"I'm going to get on a spot on the team for sure." Sorella heard Sting mutter to her left.
"Now from this day forward, you all have three months! A week before the games, I will make my choice for the roster. I suggest you all start training today, I will have no tolerance for slackers. Meeting dismissed!"
The crowd of Sabertooth wizards dispersed, leaving Sorella and her small crew to remain back.

"Sting, Rogue, meet Yukino. She's our newest member, and it's about time we got a new girl in the guild," Sorella introduced the twins to her new acquaintance, gesturing her hand to each twin for Yukino's sake.
"Yukino, this is Sting and Rogue, the ones I told you about yesterday. They are known for a multitude of things, but being known to never shut up," she made heavy gestures to Sting and he quickly got offended, "and remaining calm and collected when the situation calls for it," she looked to Rogue, "is something they both separately excel in."
Sorella took every opportunity to fuck with Sting and his reactions were always worth it.
"Right, because you're always a perfect saint," he rolled his eyes.
"Never heard that one before, but I'd have to disagree," she smirked.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, I'm Yukino Aguria. Sorella san told me you were known as the Twin Dragons, and that you both were known to be some of the strongest members in our guild," Yukino made pleasantries with the two — ratting out Sorella in the process much to her dismay without her realizing so — and Sting's scowl turned into a shit eating grin as he looked to Sorella, and she was quick to avoid his gaze.
"She did, did she?" Sting turned back to Yukino. "Well, that's true, I'm Sting Eucliffe. The white dragon slayer," Sting introduced himself proudly.
"Nice to meet your acquaintance. I'm Rogue Cheney, shadow dragon slayer."
In comparison to the smug blonde next to him, Rogue remained passive but polite.