Chapter 7

“I didn’t do anything!” Amy screams. Her body is battered and limp. Tears mix with blood and stream down her face which is swollen. I tower over her with bloody hands. The blood isn’t mine. It’s her’s. She stares into my eyes with a juvenile hopelessness and I stare back coldly and emotionless.

          “Please just tell me why?” her voice is hoarse from her screaming. My knife appears in my hand and I bend down to her level. I put the cold steel to her neck and push down when she starts to break down

          “Why? Why! Tell me!” I push the knife down harder but stop.

          “I don’t. I don’t know why” confusion spreads through me like a wild fire. Why? Why am I killing this woman? What could she have done?

          “Please! Please don’t. I don’t want to die” she wails and wails. She keeps repeating please until her voice becomes an inaudible rasp. Doubts swirl around in my head. I can’t take it. I feel like my skull is going to split open. Her throaty wails continue and echo in my head. ENOUGH! I plunge the knife into her throat. Her eyes empty and she exhales her last breath. I breathe out a sigh of relief and turn to walk away when I see movement in the corner of my eye.

          “Why? Please! You don’t even know why” she starts waling again. I killed her. I plunged the knife into her throat. She died. Why is she moving now? She stands up and yells louder.

          “Why? Why? WHY?” I back away and cover my ears. I look around for an exit but there isn’t one. I’m in a small room with black walls and floors. There are smears of unknown substances everywhere and a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. I tighten my grip around my knife and swipe it across her midsection. Black blood oozes from her wound and her wails only become louder. She steps closer to me and I step back. She comes closer and I move farther until I’m backed into the wall.

          I try to punch her to get her away from me but I can’t move. It’s like I’ve been drenched in glue. She stands directly in front of me. She’s still screaming why and I can feel her hot breath on my face. Her small hand comes up and closes around my throat. I try to wriggle free but I still can’t move. She slides me up the wall so that my feet don’t touch the ground. Spots cloud my vision and I fight for consciousness. Suddenly the screaming stops. She brings me back to the ground but still grips my throat like a vice. Then she whispers in my ear.

          “You shouldn’t do things without a reason” then the world goes black and I fall into eternal slumber.

          My eyes snap open. I’m drenched in sweat and unwiped tears dry on my cheeks. I quickly wipe them and sit up in my bed. I haven’t cried since my dad died four years ago. I never cry. Never. Thoughts of the weird dream swirl around in my head and I push them down. Damn Tobias putting crap into my head. How dare he affect my dreams? He’s going to get it. I plot my revenge as I get up and do my morning routine.

I know this chapter is extremely short and it’s been an extremely long time since I last updated this story but I just haven’t been feeling it. I’m stuck here and don’t know what to write. Writer’s block sucks. I’m also not too sure if I’m going to continue with this story. If anyone has any objections about me stopping this story just let me know in the comments. I’m not going to delete it in case I get an idea or feel like writing again. Sorry for being a bad updater person thingy but have an awesome day. >.< :-* ;P 

P.S I'm going to make a different story instead...I'm not too sure what it's about but it'll be a sort of free write and it'll deal with everyone's favorite creatures of the night: Werewolves and Vampires....OH YES GET READY FOR LE AWESOMENESS