B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 2

Start from the beginning

He slowly checks me out, and I feel my face heat up. He smirks, noticing, and says, "I'm gonna need to take a cold shower now."

I laugh, and he asks me to twirl again. "You just want to see my ass again," I say.

"Damn right." He says, slapping it. He grabs his clothes and then states, "You look gorgeous. How did I get so lucky?"

"I don't know. I thought you had a cool motorcycle. Here we are, I guess." I say.

He kisses my forehead and then goes to the bathroom. When he's done, he's wearing a button-up shirt with the sleeves slightly rolled up. He gets a million times hotter when he does that.

"You should wipe off that drool, Lynn." He says.

"I'm just admiring my property," I state.

He gasps and says, "Are you objectifying me?"

"Of course," I say, putting on my heels.

"Do you want to check out that restaurant down the street? It's walking distance." He says, opening the door for me.

"Sure!" I say, following him to the lobby.

Once we leave the building, Ashton holds my hand, swinging it back and forth. I look around, loving the energy, and smile at Ashton.

He kisses my cheek and continues walking. We stop in front of the entrance, and a hostess asks if we want indoor or outdoor dining.

Ashton decides on outdoor seating, and she places us in the corner of their patio. A few minutes later, a waiter came to take our orders, and we ordered a few seafood dishes and a bottle of wine.

"Do you think we have jet lag?" I ask Ashton.

"I don't think it's too bad. If we're not tired, we can walk around after we eat." He says, shrugging.

"We'll take a bunch of pictures. We look hot, and I want to brag to Ella and my parents." I say.

Soon our food is served, and I sip some of the wine. "This is surprisingly good," I say, drinking some more.

"We can always order some shots if you want." He says.

"I'd rather not have a hangover tomorrow. Besides, I'd probably puke it all up later tonight." I say, knowing my stomach doesn't like holding in a ton of alcohol.

When we finish our food, Ashton pays for the bill and grabs my hand. I stand up and follow him to the exit.

"I'm stuffed. That pastry was so good." I say.

"I could eat a whole bowl of just the filling." Ashton jokes.

While we stroll, I say, "The architecture here is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." He says, knowing I always blush at that sentence.

I hide my face in his chest, and he cups my cheek. "I actually have a small gift for you." He says, grabbing something from his pocket.

"Don't worry. I'm not proposing yet." He says with a laugh. I open the box, and I automatically touch the necklace I'm wearing.

"I wanted to get you a matching ring

"I wanted to get you a matching ring. But if you don't like it, then obviously we can exchange it, or if you want cash-" He rambles before I cut him off.

"I love it!" I say as he slips it on my finger. I lean forward to kiss him, and he pulls me closer into his chest.

"I love you so fucking much." He says, holding me close.

"Not like you have a choice. I'm a great catch." I say, pretending to look at my nails. "But you perfectly match me, and for that, I also love you."

We notice it's getting a little later and decide to return to the hotel. We make it back to our hotel room and choose to sit out on the balcony. Ashton places me on his lap, and I turn around.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Just admiring my girlfriend. Is that not allowed?" He asks, placing kisses along my neck.

I moan and run my hands through his hair. "It's actually illegal," I mutter, bringing him to my lips.

The playful atmosphere disappears the second Ashton picks me up to go inside. I place a few hickeys on his neck and admire my work.

He places me down on the bed and whispers, "Do you want to keep going?"

"Yes." I moan as he kisses my sweet spot. "Are you sure?" I ask, wanting to make sure he's also comfortable.

He nods, so I unbutton his shirt. "You look better without it anyway," I say, placing my hands on his abs.

He slides his hand up my thigh, surprised I'm not wearing anything underneath. I innocently smile, and he mutters something under his breath. I smirk and grab his wrist, placing it exactly where I want it to be.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I wake up to sunlight streaming through the window and feel a weight on my side. I glance at Ashton and smirk at all of my markings. How does it feel not to be a virgin? Fucking amazing. I think he did a spectacular job.

I catch something sparkling in the light and notice I kept my ring on. It's so pretty! Ashton tightens his hold on my waist, and his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning Lynn." He huskily says, pulling our naked bodies closer.

"More like good afternoon," I say, glancing at the clock.

He chuckles, and I moan when he starts placing kisses down my chest. "Are you hungry?" I ask, wondering if we should order room service.

"I am." He says, going under the sheets. "But not for food." He says, placing his head between my thighs.

He groans, and I ask, "Should we bring this to the shower?"

"Only place we haven't done it." He says with a smirk. He kisses my thighs and comes back up.

"Are you sure you can keep up for another round?" I ask as he carries me toward the bathroom.

"I guess we'll see." He says, kissing the hickeys he left on my neck.

"I love you," I whisper, tugging at his hair.

"I remember that's one of the lines you screamed. My favorite was my name, though." He says, turning on the shower.

I blush and roll my eyes. "Well, don't celebrate too much. I'm not even that sore." I lie.

He automatically looks me in the eyes and says, "Don't worry. By the time we're done, you won't be able to walk again." He says, cupping my ass.

"Stop making fun of me! I needed to charge my phone and had to crawl to get the charger." I say with a glare.

He holds in a laugh, but his expression changes when I bring myself closer to him. So you're really not gonna add details? Blue balled by writing, thanks.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Merry Christmas bitches! 🎄 Happy holidays to those who don't celebrate it, and happy Friday to the rest!

Here's your present! 🎁

I hope you enjoyed it! 🤗

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋