Saturday July 19, 2014

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm

7/19/14

What happened today?

Well, today my sister threw something at me and it hit my wrist and my dad didn't say anything. He just kept watching. Instead, he told me off for yelling at her for hitting me. Umm...

And my mom?

Well moms aren't stubborn like dads. She warned my sister to not hit me again and she didn't say anything to me. You see the difference? Moms always stand by the truth and aren't unfair to any of her children. And yet people still wonder why are moms so special, when the dads do all the earnings.

They don't see the passion and love a mother holds for her child in her heart. She doesn't have a favorite.. She loves all of them equally. She cherishes them and are there for them even when sometimes the dad isn't. She just simply makes everything better. She doesn't do it as a duty or a job. She does it as a mother, someone who knows nothing but love.

Today, do something special that makes your mom smile. Make her dinner, clean her room or just simply tell her you love her. She'll be flattered to hear the words she uses as a life motto from your lips.

A simple good deed for her will take you to jannah. She's your pathway to jannah. She's the bridge you need to cross to enter jannah. She's the door to jannah. Often times we forget the hardships and pains she went through to bring us into this world. Isn't it weird? She went through the pains because of us and yet she still loves us the most. And we? What do we do? We gave her the pains and yet we still give her the hard time.

Mom, I salute you. Thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done, do, and will do for me. I will never be able to Thank you enough or pay the price of your love and passion, but I still love you very much. You're the light I need all the time and you're the only one I can never hesitate to talk to.

May Allah give you a long and happy life. And make you one of the people who'll feel the cool breeze of jannah on the day of judgement. Ameen.

Share a message for your mom in the comments.

(I am not comparing my mom and dad. I love them both equally but i just wanted to show how mothers are more caring and passionate. Donot get me wrong. I love my dad too. I love him too and inshaAllah ill do one about my dad too)