Monday, March 17 2014

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

                                           bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm

                                                                3/17/14

You know what annoys me? People who read your story but feel like they're too tired to vote for it. Like dude... HELLO?! You just read 14 pages but your finger's going to break if you press the 'grey star'? I swear it only takes less than a second. I SWEAR.

If you have seen anybody or you are one of them... STOP DOING THAT! They wouldn't ban your account if you voted. It would only motivate the writer more and make them smile! Don't you wanna be the one making people smile?

Listen this! The next time you read a story or a chapter, VOTE FOR IT! The writer probably spent the whole day writing it and most probably expects a nice and long feedback from you - but instead of a feedback you give them nothing?! NOT EVEN A VOTE? GET IT TOGETHER AND CLICK THE BUTTON! DONT be ignorant!

If you like something you should tell the person who made it/gave it/wrote it! Put your ignorance, your attitude, your pride aside for a second and think about it! Put your evil thoughts away and then think! How would you feel if you heard someone smiled because of you? Amazing right?

So VOTE FOR ANYTHING YOU LIKE OR READ! IF YOU ARE READING A CERTAIN THING AND COMMENT ON IT.... WHY CAN'T YOU VOTE? WHAT WILL HAPPEN? Oh im sorry... i didn't know you were gonna lose your hands. Im so sorry.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Vote for this little, mini rant because you know what they say and is the truth.... ALLAH'S WATCHING! And if you're not going to vote then......

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?!

 (Im not pointing out a specific person - this is for everyone in general!)

-BritishHolic