Chapter Five

Midoriya's POV:
Both Todoroki and I were breathing heavily. I looked down at the floor of the stadium, taking deep breaths.
"Are you two going to hold hands all day?" I heard Iida ask. My face turned bright pink with embarrassment.
"O-Oh! I didn't realize! S-Sorry Todoroki~kun!" I told Todoroki before quickly letting go. I was sad to let go of his warm hand, but I knew everyone would think it was weird. Especially Todoroki.
"It's fine." He responded after a moment.
"Heroes won." I heard Mr. Aizawa's voice. Uraraka and Bakugo walked out of the building before we all walked up to the commentary box.
"And Bakugo, next time, don't destroy the security camera." He told Kacchan. "Class dismissed, we need to fix the security camera before we can continue this lesson."
With that, we were dismissed to our lunch break. We were a few minutes early to our normal lunch break, but no one seemed to care.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Todoroki asked me as he caught up to me.
"I'm fine." I told him. My arm was hurting, but I didn't want to tell him. I rubbed my arm, hoping to massage away the pain. It didn't work.
"Your arm..do you need some ice for it?" He asked me, holding out his right hand.
"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try that.... Ah- that feels much better already." I said as Todoroki put his icy hand gently on my arm. He kept his hand there for a few more moments before pulling it away.
"Better?" He asked softly.
"Much. Thanks, Todoroki~kun." I answered. He seemed to smile ever so softly.
"Good. We should get to lunch." Todoroki said.
"Mhm!" I responded while happily walking to the cafeteria.
"Midoriya~kun!" I heard a female voice call from behind me.
"Uraraka~chan?" I answered, turning to face the girl.
"I think we did really well on our lesson. Well...except for when Bakugo blew up the security camera. Other than that, I had a lot of fun!" Uraraka said excitedly.
"We work well as a team, Todoroki~kun." Iida told Todoroki, who responded in a small nod.
"Yeah, I had fun too." I added, smiling widely. I looked around to see our classmates gathering around in their own little groups, but Kacchan and Kirishima were the only ones sitting at a table. It didn't seem like anyone else would be joining them today. (I do ship Kiribaku/Bakushima. Just putting this here.)
We all walked through the lunch line, grabbing our favourite things and sitting down. Todoroki went off to sit with Yaoyorozu, leaving me to sit with Uraraka and Iida.

The lunch period and the rest of the day went by really quickly. Soon, it was time to leave school for the day. I said my goodbyes to my friends and happily skipped home.

Todoroki's POV:

After school, I went to the cat cafe. Yaoyorozu and I walked together in a comfortable silence.
"Hey Todoroki~kun?" She called after a moment.
"Mm?" I answered.
"Do you..you know, like Midoriya~kun?" Her question took me by surprise.
"What do you mean?" I asked her.
"Well..I saw you two holding hands after you got out of the building during training today, and I saw you guys walking to school today. You looked like you were blushing. I-I'm not a stalker or anything! I just noticed those things!" She quickly said.
"O-Oh..I guess I like him, but I doubt he likes me back. He's probably not even into guys." I answered after a moment. I was sad to say this aloud, but it was the truth.
"Maybe.." She paused for a moment before speaking. "Anyways! We should get to the cafe." I nodded softly and we walked to the cafe in an awkward silence.
When I opened the door, I was greeted by Emmi, as usual. She was purring and rubbing her cheek against my hand. I stayed petting her for a few moments before I stood up and walked to the employees only room. I put away my school bag and changed into my uniform.
"You ready, Todoroki~kun?" I heard a girl ask after knocking on the door. I answered by opening the door, closing the last open button on my shirt.
I walked into the kitchen as I heard the front door open.
The guests were quickly greeted by Yaoyorozu and Wolf, who purred as the kid approached him.
I was humming a song very quietly as I washed my hands, pulled out the cookie dough, and began forming them into cats and cat paws.
As I was waiting for the cookies to bake, I walked over to Emmi, who was washing her face by the water bowl. She looked up at me and started purring. Emmi licked my left hand and rubbed against it.
"You're so sweet, Emmi..." I murmured quietly to the beautiful white she-cat.

Okay, I'm done XD.
I didn't really know how to continue the chapter in Todoroki's POV and I didn't want to keep switching it (cause that gets annoying.)
Anyways, who thinks Emmi is best cat? I do. XD
She's very precious.

What do you think about the cat cafe? Is it okay to write about?

Also, after August 10, my chapters will come out very slowly and be shorter than 1000 words. I will have a lot to do and not much time for my books.
Sorry about that ^^

Anyways, that's all I have to say, thanks for reading this chapter.
Bye bye for now my little kittens~

Word Count: 946 Words