"Zayn," I said.

The music was still loud and obnoxious, but not everyone had their attention on us, just the people who were nearby. But I still felt flattered as Zayn said, "I'd just like to inform everyone that today is my beautiful girlfriend's birthday."

After he said this, people cheered, some even whistled while others shouted "Happy Birthday!" in a scattered sync. I giggled as Zayn continued, "can we all raise our glasses and give a cheers to the love of my life and wish her another wonderful year."

I watched as people raised there glass and yelled "cheers!" before continuing to dance.

I laughed and grabbed Zayn's arm, digging my face into his chest, my cheeks red. Zayn chuckled and put his drink behind him on the counter. He pulled me back so that he could look into my eyes, "happy birthday sweetheart."

I smiled as he turned me around and pressed my back to the counter. He placed his hands on either side of my and leaned into me. I placed my hands on both sides of his face and pressed his forehead to mine.

"Thank you for that, babe," I smiled.

He leaned in and pressed a kiss on my lips, "I felt the need to let everyone know."

I bit my lip, "I love you so much."

He chuckled, "I love you more, baby."

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine for a deep kiss. I let myself get lost in his touch, wrapping my arms around his waist as I wrapped mine atound his neck. He pressed his body to mine, and for a moment, we both forgot where we were.

Until I felt something wet on the back of my dress.

Zayn pulled away from me and pulled me away from the counter. We both saw that Zayn's drink had fell sometime when he had been kissing me. I sighed, now the back of my dress was wet.

"Oh, I'm so sorry baby," Zayn mumbled, picking up the glass. He spun my around so he could see my dress. I heard him say, "shit."

"It's bad, isn't it?" I asked, regretting to have worn a new dress.

"That was all my fault," he said, spinning me to face him again.

I smiled, "it's okay, babe. Accidents happen."

He didn't look pleased with my answer. Or himself. Either way, I felt bad for making him feel bad. His face fell as he said, "I have a jacket you can wear. It's in Jack's car. Hold on." He turned around and tapped Jack's shoulder, who was too busy flirting with Melanie, and asked for his keys. Jack gave it to him, not even needing an explanation.

Once Zayn got the keys, he turned around and took my hand, guiding me out past the crowds. I hoped nobody noticed the back of my dress and I hoped Zayn didn't feel bad. Once we made it to the car, Zayn and I sat inside of it. Zayn rummaged through the back before he finally found the jacket and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I smiled at him and slipped it over my shoulders.

We were supposed to go back inside after that, but as Zayn's frown got deeper and deeper, I decided that it was better to help cheer him up.

"It's not your fault," I spoke, pressing myself against him.

He sighed, looking down, "I messed up your dress."

I shrugged, "I don't care. Your jacket is better anyways."

He still didn't look up at me, so I brought my hand up to his mouth and began to trace his lips. His eyes met mine as I said, "the kiss was worth it."

He chuckled lightly, making my heart flutter. At least I cheered him up a bit. He leaned against me and whispered, "I wasn't even near finished with that when the bloody drink ruined it."