"I'm at Jacks party. I came here with Martha, but she left me alone to play with her boyfriend" She mumbled.

"I'll be there soon, just stay where you are and don't move" I told her. Then I hung up, and run towards my house. I didn't stop at any roads, and I know that's dangerous, but it's literally 11. Who's out at that time?

When I finally make it, I look at My moms car, getting an idea. My mom is with my dad on a business trip, since they work together. I have my drivers license, but I need an adult with me if I want to drive. But... cops aren't going to know.

"Sorry mom" I say to myself.

I walk to the front door, and open it slowly. I then walk in, and leave it open. I then go to the kitchen where my moms keys are. I look inside the bowl where all the keys are. I take hers and and walk back to the door. I then close it, and run back to the car.

I unlock it with the button, and get in. I started the car, and back out of the drive way. Once I was on the road, I drive towards the address Lizy texted me.

~

I enter the house, and see people dancing, or playing some games, Others were just talking. I run upstairs, and look in all the bedrooms. Of course there were some people, doing things.

I then go inside a bathroom, and see Lizy sitting on the floor crying. I rush to her, and bend down.

"Lizy! What happened?" I asked checking if she was hurt anywhere. When I saw a small bruise on her right forearm, I checked if she had anymore. When I didn't see any, I looked back to her.

"Lizy? What happened?" I asked again, this time calmly.

"I don't... I don't want to t-talk about here" she said, sobbing. I nod my head, sit there with her till she calms down.

"Do you like chocolate?" I asked after two minutes. I know it's random, but I hate the silence. Makes me feel uncomfortable.

She shook her head. Tears were still running down her cheeks, but she wasn't sobbing.

"Do you like candy?" I asked.

She nod her head. I smiled, and thought an what kind of candies I like.

"My favourites are nerds, jolly ranchers, and sour patch kids" I said with a smile. I look to her, and she stopped crying.

"But sour patch kids don't even taste good. The best is tootsie rolls and skittles" She said, looking back at me. I could tell she was in a better mood.

"Who still likes tootsie rolls?" I snickered, and look to the door.

"Uh, me" She said in defence. I let out a laugh, and look to her.

"Do you want to leave now?" I asked her. She nod her head, and we both got up.

We then try to pass everyone, but we ended up getting stop by some guy who was a senior. He glared at Lizy, then looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked in a rude tone. I roll my eyes, and stand in front of the guy. We were about the same height, since I was pretty tall.

"I'm her friend, why?" I asked with a smile. I really don't know why this guy cares.

"Well, your friend over here is a bitch. She's a slut, and a whore. She was all over me, begging" He said with a smirk. I could feel Lizy trying to pull my arm, but I won't let the guy talk trash about my friend.

I first my hand, and throw it at the guys face. When I pulled back, my hand stung, but I hid my pain. He fell back, and looked at me in anger.

He then got up, and hit me straight across the face pretty hard. I didn't fall back, like he did. I look up at him, and punch him again. Everyone was starting to take interest, and I could hear Lizy trying to tell me to stop. But I didn't listen.